Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

1. Interview-119-Italy-Going to Rock a Dress

So today has been a great day!! I just found out I will be getting interviewed for a promotion at work. And the interview is TOMORROW!!!! I am excited and nervous all at the same time. I really hope I am able to get the job as I had just been promoted in July of last year. It is a really competitive company I work for so whenever positions open up they have to weed out the applicants (internal applicants) to see who will get interviewed and then they interview quite a few for the limited positions. ...
  2. Do a little dance...make a little love....get down tonight......get down tonight....

https://youtu.be/LHEsE9yN2CY

I hope you are all up dancing because guess who hit her goal weight today??? THIS CHICK RIGHT HERE!!! I feel like I have just won the freaking lottery. While I was completely satisfied with where I was...there is just something mental about hitting your goal weight. I was scared that 120 was too small. Too thin. Too low. I was probably never going to make it. Right? I mean, we have all been there. Set goals. Tried with all our might like the ...
  3. And waiting on the last to fall.....

Took me about 10 days but lost another pound. As I have gotten closer to goal I figured the last pounds would be hard to lose. Surprisingly, they haven't been as hard as I thought. I have just continued on my path and they are coming off slowly but surely. I am just a pound away from my goal weight. I feel absolutely healthy and confident. I am pretty sure I have at least a couple of pounds of excess skin. I would think about 3-5. I took a few more pics today. I am losing slower now so ...
  4. Four day work week-2 pounds from goal-Happy Hour!!

And boom! Just like that the scale said 122 today!! Still losing a pound every week or so. So I am really content. I have no issues what so ever with my meals, cravings, energy levels etc. I feel amazing. I think that when I eat a little more, the scale moves. Because every time the scale goes down it is after a day or two where I feel like I have eaten a ton. I still have to eat slow and listen to my body cues but that is just making me more in tune with myself. I am actually tasting and ...