Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

1. Fit Happy Couple-Two for the Price of One-Was That Us??-Go for it Already!!

I cannot be any more thankful of my sleeve. Not only did it transform my body but it also transformed my husband's body. You heard me right. That freaking awesome sleeve had some wonderful unexpected side affects. LOL. I wanted to share with you a before pic of me and the hubby (granted it is just a upper body pic but you can see me trying to hide behind him) and then one from yesterday at our nephew's graduation. The pictures speak for themselves.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	big pic.jpg 
Views:	591 
Size:	83.0 KB 
ID:	27681 ...
  2. New Pic-Corporate Cup-Happy Ending-Fit Couple-Sleeved and Fabulous

Had such a wonderful day today. Hubby got to compete for his age group at the Corporate Cup. It was a lot of fun. I am so proud of him. He had his own personal best and came in 14th in his age group. There was 90 companies there competing. I never had even heard of this until he became part of it. Thinking I will try to join my companies team for next year. We will see what happens. Here is a picture before the race.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	corporate cup.jpg 
Views:	578 
Size:	339.2 KB 
ID:	27653
    There was tailgating and ...
  3. Shopping-Trip Preparations-Smaller Size Please-What a Bargain

So going on a trip after extreme weight loss calls for some shopping. I have been putting it off long enough and have only bought a few items to get me through over the last (almost) 8 months. A lot of that in part, though, was because I had hoarded my smaller sizes in the garage. Today I went to Kohls and did some shopping since they were having some big sales. I needed some jean shorts to add to the ones I had bought back in March. I went and grabbed some size 5 from the juniors department. ...