Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

1. NSV-OMG-Little Black Dress-Whoop Whoop!!-Loving the Sleeved Life

So I have a little body dysmorphia. I always have. Back when I was young and in HS I always thought I was fat when I clearly wasn't looking back at the pictures. I was thin. I was fit. When I was fat....it flipped and I was partially in denial. I never thought I was as obese as I was until I saw pictures of myself. When I looked in the mirror I would think I wasn't that big. Clearly I was. Whenever I would go shopping I would always pick up jeans and think they would fit and were most likely ...
  2. TMI....Do not read if you are easily offended....a little jiggle giggle!

So I do know I have some extra skin. It doesn't look too bad and so far I can deal with it. Today I thought that my pants were bunched under my leg, it was actually some skin. LOL. At any rate, here is my TMI skin story. So looking in the mirror at my butt and thighs I grabbed some skin and pulled up and let it drop. Kind of laughed. Decided to shake my booty really hard and fast....you should have seen that flapping action that was going on. If I did it fast enough I could actually hear ...
  3. Who's the boss?-140's-run baby run-C25K-NSV

Tick tock another one dropped! I am out of the 150's!! I am 149...still obese though. When I lose 1 more pound I will officially just be overweight! Oh that sounds delightful! LOL. Seriously, though, I can't wait to just be overweight and no longer obese.
    Sunday is usually a blog day for me but yesterday was so stinking busy. Got up and went for my run. It felt great. Hubby is still out of commission from his ankle but I am having no issues going alone. It was week 6 day 1 ...