Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

1. New Progress Pic-Family Pictures-Collagen

So we had family pictures on Saturday morning since all my kiddos are here. (My son is going back to Missouri to return for college.) It was an outdoor photoshoot and it went so well. I had to hurry up and pic some outfits to coordinate all 6 of us and was pleased with the selection I found in the colors I wanted at Kohls. I went with a burgundy, navy, and white theme. The photographer kept complimenting on my color scheme choice and was very pleased at the way I broke up the colors but still ...
  2. Back to the Grind-Same ol' Same ol'-Underwires-How low do they go?

Happy to report that I am already back down to my pre vacation weight of 117!! So that little gain did not last when I went back to my regular eating.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	117.png 
Views:	293 
Size:	1.25 MB 
ID:	26930
    So everything is going well. I am really, really starting to prefer to wear skirts now. Even at work. Today I wore a skirt and wedges and felt amazing. I used to only wear jeans to work for comfort but now I feel comfortable in just about anything. I kinda felt like Pretty Woman in my outfit...minus ...
  3. I'm back!-Gelato Every Day-Awesome Vacation

So I had a fantastic vacation!! It was a lot of fun and a lot of food....well a lot for me. So the interesting thing is that I did not weigh myself for a full 2 1/2 weeks as I did not have access to a scale on my vacation. For whatever reason, my dad no longer had a scale in the house. At first, I was kind of freaking out about not having a scale. But I did try to pay attention to what my body looked like and how my shorts fit.
    I ate anything and everything I wanted. After all, I ...
  4. Shopping-Trip Preparations-Smaller Size Please-What a Bargain

So going on a trip after extreme weight loss calls for some shopping. I have been putting it off long enough and have only bought a few items to get me through over the last (almost) 8 months. A lot of that in part, though, was because I had hoarded my smaller sizes in the garage. Today I went to Kohls and did some shopping since they were having some big sales. I needed some jean shorts to add to the ones I had bought back in March. I went and grabbed some size 5 from the juniors department. ...