Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

1. Fit Happy Couple-Two for the Price of One-Was That Us??-Go for it Already!!

I cannot be any more thankful of my sleeve. Not only did it transform my body but it also transformed my husband's body. You heard me right. That freaking awesome sleeve had some wonderful unexpected side affects. LOL. I wanted to share with you a before pic of me and the hubby (granted it is just a upper body pic but you can see me trying to hide behind him) and then one from yesterday at our nephew's graduation. The pictures speak for themselves.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	big pic.jpg 
Views:	600 
Size:	83.0 KB 
ID:	27681 ...
  2. New Pic-Corporate Cup-Happy Ending-Fit Couple-Sleeved and Fabulous

Had such a wonderful day today. Hubby got to compete for his age group at the Corporate Cup. It was a lot of fun. I am so proud of him. He had his own personal best and came in 14th in his age group. There was 90 companies there competing. I never had even heard of this until he became part of it. Thinking I will try to join my companies team for next year. We will see what happens. Here is a picture before the race.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	corporate cup.jpg 
Views:	587 
Size:	339.2 KB 
ID:	27653
    There was tailgating and ...
  3. Little Black Dress Picture-44 Feels Amazing-Working My Sleeve Like a Boss!-Karaoke

So I did not realize I did not get a picture alone in my party dress. So I had to crop a friend out. I felt so amazing in my black dress. I think 44 is going to be awesome! It is like I am redoing my 20's! Happy, fit, and healthy! I cannot say enough to anyone out there thinking about getting sleeved how great of a decision this was for me. I wish I would have done it sooner. When I had finally decided to go for it I was hearing the advertisement on the radio every morning on my way to work. ...
  4. 28 Weeks?!?!?!-Old Man Booty-Some Friendships Last Forever-

OMG!!! Where has the time gone? Today I am 28 weeks post op. It really flew by. Sitting here in my room all happy and healthy. Sometimes when people call me tiny I think...who are they talking about? Then I realize I am tiny. I haven't been tiny in forever yet here I am....tiny. I look thin. I know I am still technically 3 pounds from being out of the "overweight" BMI but I am calling BS on that one. I don't look one bit overweight. I have to double take almost every time that ...