Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

1. Merry Christmas!-Big Changes-Crazy New Year-2019 Will Be Amazing!!

Hello all my lovelies. I just wanted to share some exciting news. It has all happened so quickly that this is the first time I have had to stop and breathe. So my mother in law fell back in late October. She is a widow and lives about an hour from us and about 1/2 hour from my sister in law. We were all worried about her since she is so far out. We (hubby and I) had considered moving her in with us when my father in law died 2 years ago but she seemed very happy on her own and we did not want ...
  2. Family Pictures 2018-Fit and Fabulous-Strong Girls Rock-Sleeved Life

So we took our family pictures when my son was here visiting from college. I am so very pleased with how they turned out. It has been crazy hot here in Texas. Right at 100 and up. The high the other day was 109!!! The day we took our pictures it was right at 102 when we took them. I was super worried that we would look all sweaty and crazy but she kept us in the shade and was very quick and efficient. I swear we were done in about 10 minutes. LOL. Guess that is because the kiddos are all ...
  3. **Lucky Score**Making Memories**Happy Kiddo**Let's Make a Deal**

So we began the process of researching to get my daughter a car. She has a permit and needs to practice driving so she can get her license in August. My car is a stick shift and my husband's car is too big (Explorer). So we were looking at used cars and wanting one that is very reliable. I mentioned we should find something like the Fiesta my nephew had. So my hubby out of curiosity went online looking at the dealerships. He found a red one on sale for $12,5K and then talked them down to $12,1K. ...
  4. Do a little dance...make a little love....get down tonight......get down tonight....

https://youtu.be/LHEsE9yN2CY

I hope you are all up dancing because guess who hit her goal weight today??? THIS CHICK RIGHT HERE!!! I feel like I have just won the freaking lottery. While I was completely satisfied with where I was...there is just something mental about hitting your goal weight. I was scared that 120 was too small. Too thin. Too low. I was probably never going to make it. Right? I mean, we have all been there. Set goals. Tried with all our might like the ...
  5. Officially no longer overweight!!!!

So today is the day that it finally happened. I hopped on that scale and it said 123....and just like that I am officially no longer overweight. I have not felt overweight in about 10 lbs...maybe more. But it is still so very, very nice to know that I am no longer classified as overweight. Isn't is curious how much merit we put on these stupid labels? I mean, it is dumb that this meant so much to me. It is not like someone knows that my BMI had me as overweight unless I tell them because I ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast