Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

1. No News is Good News-Trip-Impatient-Prayers and Positive Thoughts-Tell Me a Joke I'm Stressed!!

Gah. The stress is overwhelming. Still no news on the job front. I was worried it was because I didn't get it. Our company notifies the people who got it first and then the ones who did not. But a friend of mine who also interviewed found out from one of our managers who knows the hiring managers that as of late last night they had not been able to finalize their selections. So obviously there were a lot of good interviews. That means that they are now taking those in the top running and ...
  2. Check Out These Guns-Hoka One One Bondi 5-Chaperoning-New Vitamins-No Stress Eating-Say a Prayer

I had a great time chaperoning my daughter's football spirit team. So us volunteers oversaw the cheer, pep, and dance squads. Her school is huge so there is a total of 225 girls between the 3 teams. It was crazy and they are soooooo loud. What do you expect from the Spirit Team, though?? LOL. My daughter did awesome on her half time performance and I was really proud of her. Got to see it from a really good vantage point and took some video. She looked so cute and happy. I actually ...