Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

1. No News is Good News-Trip-Impatient-Prayers and Positive Thoughts-Tell Me a Joke I'm Stressed!!

Gah. The stress is overwhelming. Still no news on the job front. I was worried it was because I didn't get it. Our company notifies the people who got it first and then the ones who did not. But a friend of mine who also interviewed found out from one of our managers who knows the hiring managers that as of late last night they had not been able to finalize their selections. So obviously there were a lot of good interviews. That means that they are now taking those in the top running and ...
  2. Little Black Dress Picture-44 Feels Amazing-Working My Sleeve Like a Boss!-Karaoke

So I did not realize I did not get a picture alone in my party dress. So I had to crop a friend out. I felt so amazing in my black dress. I think 44 is going to be awesome! It is like I am redoing my 20's! Happy, fit, and healthy! I cannot say enough to anyone out there thinking about getting sleeved how great of a decision this was for me. I wish I would have done it sooner. When I had finally decided to go for it I was hearing the advertisement on the radio every morning on my way to work. ...
  3. Four day work week-2 pounds from goal-Happy Hour!!

And boom! Just like that the scale said 122 today!! Still losing a pound every week or so. So I am really content. I have no issues what so ever with my meals, cravings, energy levels etc. I feel amazing. I think that when I eat a little more, the scale moves. Because every time the scale goes down it is after a day or two where I feel like I have eaten a ton. I still have to eat slow and listen to my body cues but that is just making me more in tune with myself. I am actually tasting and ...