Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

1. Nashville Bound-Life Goes On-Counting My Blessings-

So first let me get the bad news out of the way. I did not get one of the 6 positions. I will be having a feedback session with the hiring managers sometime after my trip so I will know more then. My current manager was quite disappointed as he feels like I am highly qualified for the position. He is also eager to see what feedback they give me. I was disappointed but know that even getting an interview was an accomplishment. I know many people who did not get one and they have been with the ...
  2. No News is Good News-Trip-Impatient-Prayers and Positive Thoughts-Tell Me a Joke I'm Stressed!!

Gah. The stress is overwhelming. Still no news on the job front. I was worried it was because I didn't get it. Our company notifies the people who got it first and then the ones who did not. But a friend of mine who also interviewed found out from one of our managers who knows the hiring managers that as of late last night they had not been able to finalize their selections. So obviously there were a lot of good interviews. That means that they are now taking those in the top running and ...
  3. Woohoo! Italy baby!

So today we booked our tickets to go to Italy in July for 16 days. My dad is getting remarried (my mother passed away 2 years ago) and we found a good deal on tickets. It's going to be me, my hubby, my 2 kids, and my mother in law. (My step kids are not going...no way their mom would let them.) So very excited. We had to go get passports today for the hubby and I. My husband hasn't had one in 20+ years and mine was going to expire in August and still had my old last name on there. (We got ...