Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

1. Feedback-Things That Make You Go Hmmmm-Weekend

So I had my feedback session with the hiring manager for the job I did not get. I was very interested to see what I did wrong or why I was not selected. I did find out I knew 2 of the people who were selected and neither of them are people I would consider to be more qualified than myself. Actually quite the opposite. So I had my sit down. It went really well. We talked for about 45 minutes. The first words out of his mouth were "We absolutely loved your energy and enthusiasm. You have ...
  2. Nashville Bound-Life Goes On-Counting My Blessings-

So first let me get the bad news out of the way. I did not get one of the 6 positions. I will be having a feedback session with the hiring managers sometime after my trip so I will know more then. My current manager was quite disappointed as he feels like I am highly qualified for the position. He is also eager to see what feedback they give me. I was disappointed but know that even getting an interview was an accomplishment. I know many people who did not get one and they have been with the ...
  3. No News is Good News-Trip-Impatient-Prayers and Positive Thoughts-Tell Me a Joke I'm Stressed!!

Gah. The stress is overwhelming. Still no news on the job front. I was worried it was because I didn't get it. Our company notifies the people who got it first and then the ones who did not. But a friend of mine who also interviewed found out from one of our managers who knows the hiring managers that as of late last night they had not been able to finalize their selections. So obviously there were a lot of good interviews. That means that they are now taking those in the top running and ...
  4. Check Out These Guns-Hoka One One Bondi 5-Chaperoning-New Vitamins-No Stress Eating-Say a Prayer

I had a great time chaperoning my daughter's football spirit team. So us volunteers oversaw the cheer, pep, and dance squads. Her school is huge so there is a total of 225 girls between the 3 teams. It was crazy and they are soooooo loud. What do you expect from the Spirit Team, though?? LOL. My daughter did awesome on her half time performance and I was really proud of her. Got to see it from a really good vantage point and took some video. She looked so cute and happy. I actually ...
  5. 11 Month Surgiversary-96 lbs gone-Loving the Sleeved Life-Interview-Weekend Get Away

My oh my! Where has the time gone?? I cannot believe it has been 11 months since I have been living the sleeved dream. My surgery has gone way better than I could have ever dreamed. I had no complications during the surgery itself. My only issue post op was constipation. That lasted until right before 10 months. Now it is all gone and I feel awesome! I have lost 96 lbs off of my 4'11" frame. (That is 9 lbs under my goal weight....which I was afraid I would not reach!!!) I weigh more ...