View RSS Feed

Christie13

1. New Years Eve Plans?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NYE.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	22.6 KB 
ID:	26458
    So what are your plans this evening? Today I have already gotten my exercise in and I am getting ready to go to the shooting range. I guess I really have become a Texas girl now! LOL. (I moved here 2 1/2 years ago after spending most of my life overseas. Italy, Germany, Spain, Turkey, Netherlands, and Japan.) There was a time that NYE was filled with eating and drinking. Obviously that will not be the case tonight at 8 weeks out from WLS. Possibly a sip of ...
  2. Who's that girl??

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	skinny face 2.png 
Views:	305 
Size:	1.23 MB 
ID:	26456So I had to get a new ID badge at work today. My company uses the old picture unless you request them to take a new one. So feeling like my hair was looking pretty cute and hating the old one I asked if I could take a new pic. The guy was super nice and even showed me the picture so I could approve it. And after one look I was like holy moly! Who is that slim girl? My face looked slender. I can't remember the last time my face looked like that. Now keep in mind ...
  3. C25K-Looking for a few good sleevers!!!!

So as a way to upgrade my workouts and start the New Year (New Me) off right I have downloaded the FREE Zen Labs C25K (Couch to 5KM) on my phone. Going to start on New Years Day. I did the program years ago and was very successful with it. I am already starting out at a lower weight so I am super excited. Once I complete it I will sign up to run a 5K and my goal is to do a 1/2 marathon by the end of next year. There is one here in my area called the Rock and Roll Marathon in December so I will ...
  4. Christmas foods and family

Christmas was filled with family and food. Breads and sweets galore. All my family stuffing their faces with foods that I once had little self control around. While I was cooking a side dish of risotto I drank my protein shake. The risotto smelled heavenly but I had my husband taste test it. I really didn't have any desire to taste it even though it looked super creamy and smelled heavenly. We got to my families house and the appetizers and desserts were everywhere. Had a bite of cheese ball ...
  5. Progress.

I'm very pleased with my results so far. My 7 weeks post op was this past Thursday. I do my pictures and measurements on Sundays. Since surgery I've lost 25 lbs and lots of inches. My waist -6 inches, Butt/hips -4 inches, biceps -1.5 inches, breast -4 inches, and thighs -4 inches. Best gift I've ever given myself. I'm so happy!! Merry Christmas to all my fellow sleevers and those soon to be sleeved. I cannot express how great this surgery has been. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0996.JPG 
Views:	324 
Size:	1.72 MB 
ID:	26427Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1269.JPG 
Views:	304 
Size:	1.61 MB 
ID:	26428Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0997.JPG 
Views:	326 
Size:	1.62 MB 
ID:	26429Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1272.JPG 
Views:	323 
Size:	1.80 MB 
ID:	26430 ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast