Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

1. Family Pictures 2018-Fit and Fabulous-Strong Girls Rock-Sleeved Life

So we took our family pictures when my son was here visiting from college. I am so very pleased with how they turned out. It has been crazy hot here in Texas. Right at 100 and up. The high the other day was 109!!! The day we took our pictures it was right at 102 when we took them. I was super worried that we would look all sweaty and crazy but she kept us in the shade and was very quick and efficient. I swear we were done in about 10 minutes. LOL. Guess that is because the kiddos are all ...
  2. Progress-Strong Woman-Running-Maintenance-Tryouts

Things are going great for this sleeved lady. New job training is over and just completed my first week of no longer being in training. Loving it. My manager is very pleased with how well I picked up the job. She has been able to give me extra work and I have been able to accomplish it all with no issues. The girl who sits next to me was sleeved in August. Not by my surgeon. She told me about being sleeved within a week or so of me joining the team. I did not tell her I was sleeved. Just ...
  3. Oh Yeah-Look What You Just Made Me Do-So Excited-Love My Sleeved Life

I am sooo very excited. So much good going on in my life. I have one more week left in my old department then I start training for my new job. I will be working as a First Party Injury Adjuster. I am really excited about my new role. I did find out who my new manager will be. I actually know her (sort of) because she was a friend of mines manager 2 years ago when I worked in a different department. Also, I already know 3 people who will be on my new team so that is exciting as well. So I ...
  4. 2018 is starting out fabulously!

So as many of you know, I interviewed for a promotion at work a while back. Didn't get it but it was great to be interviewed since they only interviewed 25 out of over 250 applicants. There are more positions opened so I applied again. Today I got an instant message to contact the hiring manager. I figured she had a question regarding something on my resume. Instead she told me that I did not need to interview and that they were offering me one of the 11 positions that are opened this time. ...