Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

1. Maintaining-Carbs-Back to School

Haven't blogged lately. Not a lot going on for my WLS journey. I am hanging tough at 113. I feel healthy at this weight. I am no longer low carb. I actually need the carbs to maintain my weight. I still focus on my protein and veggies but also eat grains now. Adding the carbs back in did not make me gain weight or give me any digestive issues.
    I am still running and getting ready for my half marathon. I feel strong when I run. It is such a great feeling. It is a time to unwind from ...
  2. New Pics-Running Woman-Hot, Hot, Hot!!

Oh my God. It is so hot now. I love running outdoors but have taken my running inside since mid week due to the triple digit numbers and high humidity. Also due to the fact that I run in the afternoons after work so it is naturally hotter. But weekends I do run first thing in the morning outdoors since I do not want to have to drive to my work gym. (An awesome perk of my employer is 3 free full gyms at work with all the amenities included. I absolutely love that!!) This morning I got a later ...
  3. Training-Eating More-Too Thin

As many of you know, I am training to run a half marathon in December. So naturally the running is burning more calories. The thing is that I am trying very hard not to lose any additional weight. I have started to eat carbs again because I absolutely need them for running. I do like how much more toned I am looking but I do see my weight slowly but surely creeping down. I think the things that bother me are that my husband has made a comment that I need to eat more (which I do eat) because ...
  4. Fat Meme?-Short Hair Don't Care?-Thunder and lightning and rain OH MY!!

So I deleted my main before and after pictures. There are still ones in my blogs but not readily accessible ones on my profile now. I don't know why but I started getting paranoid that my pictures could be used for making a mean meme. I know the odds are probably low but...I just did not want to take that risk to end up that way. I was curious about the site security and tried to save someone else's picture to my computer. It allowed me to with no issues. (I deleted it right away.) So I changed ...
  5. 9 Month Anniversary-5 lbs Below Goal-Family Picture Happiness-Half Marathon

I can't believe it has already been 9 months since surgery. It has been a fantastic journey and I cannot say stress enough how this has been the best decision for me. I am sooooooo happy I did this. I am thankful for my sleeve, my wonderfully skilled surgeon, the amazing support staff at both my surgeon and PCP's office, and all of you wonderful friends on this forum. My sleeve journey has truly been like a fairytale. I am looking and feeling like a million bucks.
    So I am now 5 lbs below ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	big.png 
Views:	319 
Size:	432.9 KB 
ID:	26945