Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

1. Gold-Bringing Sexy Back-Loving My Sleeve-Running-Knee Supports

So I just wanted to say that at 18 months I overate last night and got sick. Didn't even think it was that much but obviously my belly thought otherwise. Just goes to show that even when you think you got this thing down you just never know. LOL.
    Today at work my team got to go out to lunch. It was great. I decided to wear a skirt and I was just loving my new legs. I feel like Ariel when she got her new legs. LOL. I have always been insecure about having big calves. Even when I ...
  2. Almost 15 Months Out-Progress Pictures-Exercise is Your Best Friend

So I am happy to report that I am almost 15 months out (2/3/18) and have been in maintenance for a while now. So far it has been easy. I love to run and strength train. It makes me feel strong. I think it helps make maintenance easier. I also have noticed a considerable amount of improvement in my loose skin due to exercising, especially around my knees. I am not embarrassed to wear shorts or skirts. I know it will continue to improve with continued exercise and good nutrition. I cannot stress ...
  3. Check Out These Guns-Hoka One One Bondi 5-Chaperoning-New Vitamins-No Stress Eating-Say a Prayer

I had a great time chaperoning my daughter's football spirit team. So us volunteers oversaw the cheer, pep, and dance squads. Her school is huge so there is a total of 225 girls between the 3 teams. It was crazy and they are soooooo loud. What do you expect from the Spirit Team, though?? LOL. My daughter did awesome on her half time performance and I was really proud of her. Got to see it from a really good vantage point and took some video. She looked so cute and happy. I actually ...
  4. Officially just overweight!

So I lost another pound and am now officially just overweight. Woohoo!! My BMI is 29.9! So freaking happy!
    Did my run tonight and it was great. It was pretty dark but I was careful. I had a great run. Warm up, 10 min run, 5 min walk, 10 min run, cool down. That's it. Felt pretty good. Came home and decided I deserved a reward for all my hard work with my running. Got on my Amazon Prime account and ordered some new toys. Ordered some Brooks running shoes, a runners belt for my iPhone, ...
  5. Who's the boss?-140's-run baby run-C25K-NSV

Tick tock another one dropped! I am out of the 150's!! I am 149...still obese though. When I lose 1 more pound I will officially just be overweight! Oh that sounds delightful! LOL. Seriously, though, I can't wait to just be overweight and no longer obese.
    Sunday is usually a blog day for me but yesterday was so stinking busy. Got up and went for my run. It felt great. Hubby is still out of commission from his ankle but I am having no issues going alone. It was week 6 day 1 ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast