Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

1. Party Like It's MY Birthday-NO MORE BP MEDS!!-Karaoke Time-Sick

It's my birthday!! The big 44!! And I look and feel freaking AWESOME!! Who knew I would feel so HOT in my 40's?? Oh thank you my fabulous sleeve. So yesterday I had my follow up appointment with my surgeon. He was so happy with my results and they asked if I would consider being included on their website. He also said that he was impressed by how good my skin looked and said, "You don't even look like a weight loss surgery patient." This made me giggle a bit. He said I ...
  2. My hips don't lie-14 weeks-New shoes-Another pound down-For the love of running

So I had to walk on my workout today. I have noticed over the last week or so that my hips have been hurting a little when I run. Originally it was just my left hip but now it is both. I was able to still run but would be sore that night and the next day. After my day off from running I would be able to run again and do the same cycle all over again. Today I only ran for about 5 minutes and knew that if I continued I would most probably injure myself. So I just speed walked the rest of my ...
  3. Who's the boss?-140's-run baby run-C25K-NSV

Tick tock another one dropped! I am out of the 150's!! I am 149...still obese though. When I lose 1 more pound I will officially just be overweight! Oh that sounds delightful! LOL. Seriously, though, I can't wait to just be overweight and no longer obese.
    Sunday is usually a blog day for me but yesterday was so stinking busy. Got up and went for my run. It felt great. Hubby is still out of commission from his ankle but I am having no issues going alone. It was week 6 day 1 ...
  4. Loving my sleeve, loving myself!

Today was no wind and my run was FANTASTIC!! I actually felt really in my groove during the running portions. Don't get me wrong, I am nowhere near ready to run 5K straight, but I am doing really well on my running parts. I felt fine even in the final 5 minute run. I had good pace and rhythm for my running parts.
    So I have felt like I have been eating a ton the last few days. Must be mental because I lost another pound. I think I am losing a pound every 3-5 days from what I can tell. ...
  5. And the number is....................... ....

So I went to my PCP for pap today. I had seen him last on the 20th of December. I was curious to see what my total weight loss was for the past month. I just update my ticker and have not been tracking my weight loss weekly or what not. I thought I had lost about 10 lbs over this past month as my best guess. Turns out I was 12 lbs lighter than a month ago. I was really pleased with that number. I am definitely on a nice steady path for my weight loss. I am sure that it will continue to move ...