Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

1. 21 weeks-Healthy Dogs-Walking on Sunshine

Another week farther out from surgery. It is amazing how quickly it seems to be passing. 21 weeks and 52 lbs. (72 lbs total) That is nothing to complain about. I went upstairs to my old department at work to see an old friend who just came back to San Antonio. (He had moved and worked for our company in Phoenix for a year and just came back on Monday.) He was so shocked and complimentary on my weight loss. I also ran into a whole bunch of other friends from before my promotion in July. ...
  2. 20 weeks-Car Accident-51/71-Life is Grand!

So I am 20 weeks out today. I can't believe it! I swear when I was going through the insurance process and waiting for approval the time was sooo slow. Now it is flying by and I am loving life! I have lost 51 lbs post op and 71 lbs total. I really did not think the sleeve would work this well for me. I was skeptical because so many things have failed over a years. It sounded too good to be true. Turns out....the sleeve and me are a good fit!

So I was on my way home from work ...
  3. Squatty Potty-TMI-Mother in Law-Rash

So some of you may be like me and have poop issues since being sleeved. I take a daily stool softener but get constipated still. And when I do go, I have a hard time. LOL. I used to have a stool that I used for years that was a stool from when I was a child. It was perfect. It made going so comfortable. Over the years of travelling the world it somehow got lost form one location to the next. Anyways, a while back they on Shark Tank they had a Squatty Potty. It is supposed to put you in ...
  4. Confession Time: Why I weigh myslef every day

I weigh myself every day. Actually every morning and every night. If I go in the bathroom then I will weigh myself. I like to see exactly what my body is doing. I feel it definitely keeps me on track. I know it is also going to be beneficial down the road when I am in the maintenance phase. Because as soon as I see myself regaining I will be able to put a stop to it before it gets out of control.
    I have seen so many sleevers come back desperate for help when they have gained 30+ pounds. ...
  5. 19 weeks-Who's that girl?-Cloud 9

19 weeks. Sometimes it astonishes me when I think about what I looked like just 19 weeks ago. I was puffy and bloated and miserable. I couldn't see my feet. My thighs were very large and caused so much friction they could start a fire. Shopping was no fun...everything looked like crap on me and did not fit right. I hated being in pictures and tried to avoid them at all costs. I ate way more than my husband and was always hungry. The most humiliating part is that at 4'11" I weighed more ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast