Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

1. I did it!!-Going for Gold-Bringing Sexy Back-44 is the new 20-My Surgeon Rocks

I did it! I completed my professional designation. I am officially have a Senior Claim Law Associate. And then I saw if I complete an additional book I can get a Silver and with another book a Gold. So guess who is going to sign up tomorrow for the next book?? This girl right here. I am so excited. The only thing is for Gold I will have to wait until after January since I will have already used my full $5K tuition assistance from my work. And I have no intention of paying out of pocket. ...
  2. Little Black Dress Picture-44 Feels Amazing-Working My Sleeve Like a Boss!-Karaoke

So I did not realize I did not get a picture alone in my party dress. So I had to crop a friend out. I felt so amazing in my black dress. I think 44 is going to be awesome! It is like I am redoing my 20's! Happy, fit, and healthy! I cannot say enough to anyone out there thinking about getting sleeved how great of a decision this was for me. I wish I would have done it sooner. When I had finally decided to go for it I was hearing the advertisement on the radio every morning on my way to work. ...
  3. NSV-OMG-Little Black Dress-Whoop Whoop!!-Loving the Sleeved Life

So I have a little body dysmorphia. I always have. Back when I was young and in HS I always thought I was fat when I clearly wasn't looking back at the pictures. I was thin. I was fit. When I was fat....it flipped and I was partially in denial. I never thought I was as obese as I was until I saw pictures of myself. When I looked in the mirror I would think I wasn't that big. Clearly I was. Whenever I would go shopping I would always pick up jeans and think they would fit and were most likely ...