Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

1. **Lucky Score**Making Memories**Happy Kiddo**Let's Make a Deal**

So we began the process of researching to get my daughter a car. She has a permit and needs to practice driving so she can get her license in August. My car is a stick shift and my husband's car is too big (Explorer). So we were looking at used cars and wanting one that is very reliable. I mentioned we should find something like the Fiesta my nephew had. So my hubby out of curiosity went online looking at the dealerships. He found a red one on sale for $12,5K and then talked them down to $12,1K. ...
  2. 5k-Any Baby Can-Going for Gold-Vitamins

Totally scored at Walmart. They had all sorts of vitamins on sale for $3 a bottle. (Regular prices were between $7 and $10.) I bought several bottles of the Biotin 10,000mcg, multi vitamin gummies (the only way I can take them without feeling sick/burping up the flavor), and vitamin D. Even bought some multi vitamins for my hubby and kids since they had men's, women's, and teens versions. I was pleased as pie getting all that stuff. The lady at the register probably thought I was crazy. LOL. ...
  3. **Haircut**Flashback Side by Side Comparison**

So I finally decided to cut my hair short. I was tired of the regrowth making it look like I had a mullet. Billy Ray Cyrus had nothing on me. LOL. It is not the best picture of it but I really love my new short hair!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	haircut.jpg 
Views:	350 
Size:	200.0 KB 
ID:	27550

Also, I found a picture of one of the times I was "thinner" at about 160 lbs and put it next to a recent picture. Such a big difference. I especially love how my fat cheeks made my eyes all squinty. LOL. ...