Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

1. Almost 15 Months Out-Progress Pictures-Exercise is Your Best Friend

So I am happy to report that I am almost 15 months out (2/3/18) and have been in maintenance for a while now. So far it has been easy. I love to run and strength train. It makes me feel strong. I think it helps make maintenance easier. I also have noticed a considerable amount of improvement in my loose skin due to exercising, especially around my knees. I am not embarrassed to wear shorts or skirts. I know it will continue to improve with continued exercise and good nutrition. I cannot stress ...
  2. Oh Yeah-Look What You Just Made Me Do-So Excited-Love My Sleeved Life

I am sooo very excited. So much good going on in my life. I have one more week left in my old department then I start training for my new job. I will be working as a First Party Injury Adjuster. I am really excited about my new role. I did find out who my new manager will be. I actually know her (sort of) because she was a friend of mines manager 2 years ago when I worked in a different department. Also, I already know 3 people who will be on my new team so that is exciting as well. So I ...
  3. Christmas Delight-Instant Pot Yum-So Freaking Easy

So I have been wanting an instant pot for a while. I was debating on whether it was worth it or not. Finally decided I definitely wanted one. So put it on my list to Santa to make sure I got one. I was very specific on the model, too. Just to make sure Santa got the right one. Funny thing is in my old age I make sure to ask for what I want. So I got one...I was so "surprised". LOL. But it has sat here since Christmas until I had time to read up on it today and join a FB page ...
  4. 2018 is starting out fabulously!

So as many of you know, I interviewed for a promotion at work a while back. Didn't get it but it was great to be interviewed since they only interviewed 25 out of over 250 applicants. There are more positions opened so I applied again. Today I got an instant message to contact the hiring manager. I figured she had a question regarding something on my resume. Instead she told me that I did not need to interview and that they were offering me one of the 11 positions that are opened this time. ...