Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

1. Officially just overweight!

So I lost another pound and am now officially just overweight. Woohoo!! My BMI is 29.9! So freaking happy!
    Did my run tonight and it was great. It was pretty dark but I was careful. I had a great run. Warm up, 10 min run, 5 min walk, 10 min run, cool down. That's it. Felt pretty good. Came home and decided I deserved a reward for all my hard work with my running. Got on my Amazon Prime account and ordered some new toys. Ordered some Brooks running shoes, a runners belt for my iPhone, ...
  2. Who's the boss?-140's-run baby run-C25K-NSV

Tick tock another one dropped! I am out of the 150's!! I am 149...still obese though. When I lose 1 more pound I will officially just be overweight! Oh that sounds delightful! LOL. Seriously, though, I can't wait to just be overweight and no longer obese.
    Sunday is usually a blog day for me but yesterday was so stinking busy. Got up and went for my run. It felt great. Hubby is still out of commission from his ankle but I am having no issues going alone. It was week 6 day 1 ...
  3. Pride goeth before the fall...literally!!-Crash and burn-Spaghetti squash-squished

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	knee2.png 
Views:	470 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	26536

So I completed week 5 of C25K. I was really worried about tonight because it was 20 minutes of straight running. My husband bailed on me because his ankle was hurting. I think he thought I would just not go. Nope. I am doing this. It is my thing. So I got out there and wondered how far I would be able to make it without stopping. I was just putting right along....feeling really proud of myself as I was 18 minutes into my run and feeling FIERCE. ...
  4. It ain't a thigh gap but damn those thighs are looking good! :)

So week 5 day 2 of C25K is done. Had no issues doing the 2 8 minute runs. I mean, it was difficult but I was able to finish. I have noticed a pinch feeling in my left hip. I am going to have to ensure I am stretching after my runs. I felt it the first time maybe 3 or 4 runs ago. Hoping it is nothing. Seems like such an odd place to feel it. Not sure why since I am so much lighter now than I have been in forever. But everything else feels great. No soreness at all. I am so excited about ...
  5. Fantastic weekend

Today is my oldest son's 19th birthday! I can't believe it. Time has flown so fast. This is the first time in his life that we have not been together on his birthday. He is in California going to school. I miss him but I am so proud of the man he is becoming.
    Today was also the first day of week 5 of the C25K program. It wasn't too bad. But week 5 is the first week that the 3 days of running is not identical. The running today was 5 minutes, walk for 3 and repeat for 3 running parts. ...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast