Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

1. Sunday sweet Sunday!!

Today I woke up to a light rain but it is also my running day. It wasn't cold. So I threw my running clothes on and got ready for my run. Didn't even need my running jacket. A little rain during a run has never bothered me. I actually kind of like it because it keeps you cool. The only thing that bugs me is water getting kicked up on my calves so I wore long running pants versus the capri length that I prefer.
    It is week 3 of my C25K running program. Obviously it is getting progressively ...
  2. Another one bites the dust!

So week 2 of C25K is done and tomorrow I start week 3. And I have lost another pound. That brings my post op weight loss to 32 lbs (in 10 weeks) and overall weight loss to 52. I am so good with my results. They are right for me and my journey. Don't stress that it is lower than some people because I am losing and I feel successful. I absolutely love this site. Maybe a little too much. LOL.
    I really like all the good information. I like the comradery that comes with being in this ...
  3. Inching Away and C25k week 2 day 2

Slowly but surely my scale is still moving in the right direction and the inches are coming off my body as well. I feel really great. I did my C25K week 2 day 2. I was breathing well and felt like I was running at a really good pace. I run outside so honestly I don't know how fast I am going. It feels fast. I could be running at a snails pace. Who knows? All I know is it feels good and my body is definitely responding to it positively. My dog is also enjoying the program. We get home and ...
  4. Milestones and other fun stuff!

So it has FINALLY happened! I hit the 30 lb weight loss since surgery (I lost weight pre surgery so my total weight loss is 50). I am so excited about this. Especially since it is my time of month which used to always be accompanied by a temporary weight gain of a few pounds. My weight loss has slowed but I am still steadily losing so I am okay with that. I already knew I would drop a little slower and not to compare myself to others. But hitting this milestone was a mixture of excitement and ...
  5. C25K Week 1 Day 2

Day 2 is down. I am running at a pretty decent pace. I think because I am so much lighter. I would think that not eating much would give me no energy to go for these runs but I feel great! I actually walked my cool down about 6 additional minutes because I don't measure I just go in my neighborhood so I was farther away and still needed to get home.
    Since I am running at a pretty good pace, I was a little sore. But as soon as I started running I felt fine. I actually feel less sore ...
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast