Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

1. Fit Happy Couple-Two for the Price of One-Was That Us??-Go for it Already!!

I cannot be any more thankful of my sleeve. Not only did it transform my body but it also transformed my husband's body. You heard me right. That freaking awesome sleeve had some wonderful unexpected side affects. LOL. I wanted to share with you a before pic of me and the hubby (granted it is just a upper body pic but you can see me trying to hide behind him) and then one from yesterday at our nephew's graduation. The pictures speak for themselves.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	big pic.jpg 
Views:	591 
Size:	83.0 KB 
ID:	27681 ...
  2. New Pic-Corporate Cup-Happy Ending-Fit Couple-Sleeved and Fabulous

Had such a wonderful day today. Hubby got to compete for his age group at the Corporate Cup. It was a lot of fun. I am so proud of him. He had his own personal best and came in 14th in his age group. There was 90 companies there competing. I never had even heard of this until he became part of it. Thinking I will try to join my companies team for next year. We will see what happens. Here is a picture before the race.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	corporate cup.jpg 
Views:	578 
Size:	339.2 KB 
ID:	27653
    There was tailgating and ...
  3. My Memorial Day Weekend in a Nutshell

I had the absolute best long weekend. Made lots of good choices and ate right but also enjoyed life to the fullest.
    I had Friday off for my yearly mammogram (family history and all). So that is how I started my day. Then came home and did a few things. Exercised. Went to the pool and relaxed for 2 hours. Hung out with my lovely family that night.
    Saturday slept in slightly. (7 am. LOL.) Worked out. Made lunch for some good friends...one has Celiac disease so I was stressed ...
  4. Gold-Bringing Sexy Back-Loving My Sleeve-Running-Knee Supports

So I just wanted to say that at 18 months I overate last night and got sick. Didn't even think it was that much but obviously my belly thought otherwise. Just goes to show that even when you think you got this thing down you just never know. LOL.
    Today at work my team got to go out to lunch. It was great. I decided to wear a skirt and I was just loving my new legs. I feel like Ariel when she got her new legs. LOL. I have always been insecure about having big calves. Even when I ...
  5. **Lucky Score**Making Memories**Happy Kiddo**Let's Make a Deal**

So we began the process of researching to get my daughter a car. She has a permit and needs to practice driving so she can get her license in August. My car is a stick shift and my husband's car is too big (Explorer). So we were looking at used cars and wanting one that is very reliable. I mentioned we should find something like the Fiesta my nephew had. So my hubby out of curiosity went online looking at the dealerships. He found a red one on sale for $12,5K and then talked them down to $12,1K. ...
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast