Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

1. TMI....Do not read if you are easily offended....a little jiggle giggle!

So I do know I have some extra skin. It doesn't look too bad and so far I can deal with it. Today I thought that my pants were bunched under my leg, it was actually some skin. LOL. At any rate, here is my TMI skin story. So looking in the mirror at my butt and thighs I grabbed some skin and pulled up and let it drop. Kind of laughed. Decided to shake my booty really hard and fast....you should have seen that flapping action that was going on. If I did it fast enough I could actually hear ...
  2. 19 weeks-Who's that girl?-Cloud 9

19 weeks. Sometimes it astonishes me when I think about what I looked like just 19 weeks ago. I was puffy and bloated and miserable. I couldn't see my feet. My thighs were very large and caused so much friction they could start a fire. Shopping was no fun...everything looked like crap on me and did not fit right. I hated being in pictures and tried to avoid them at all costs. I ate way more than my husband and was always hungry. The most humiliating part is that at 4'11" I weighed more ...
  3. Loving my sleeve, loving myself!

Today was no wind and my run was FANTASTIC!! I actually felt really in my groove during the running portions. Don't get me wrong, I am nowhere near ready to run 5K straight, but I am doing really well on my running parts. I felt fine even in the final 5 minute run. I had good pace and rhythm for my running parts.
    So I have felt like I have been eating a ton the last few days. Must be mental because I lost another pound. I think I am losing a pound every 3-5 days from what I can tell. ...
  4. Woohoo! Italy baby!

So today we booked our tickets to go to Italy in July for 16 days. My dad is getting remarried (my mother passed away 2 years ago) and we found a good deal on tickets. It's going to be me, my hubby, my 2 kids, and my mother in law. (My step kids are not going...no way their mom would let them.) So very excited. We had to go get passports today for the hubby and I. My husband hasn't had one in 20+ years and mine was going to expire in August and still had my old last name on there. (We got ...
  5. Sunday sweet Sunday!!

Today I woke up to a light rain but it is also my running day. It wasn't cold. So I threw my running clothes on and got ready for my run. Didn't even need my running jacket. A little rain during a run has never bothered me. I actually kind of like it because it keeps you cool. The only thing that bugs me is water getting kicked up on my calves so I wore long running pants versus the capri length that I prefer.
    It is week 3 of my C25K running program. Obviously it is getting progressively ...
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast