Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Stacey03
    This is such a great blog post! I am so happy for you Christie and yes you are cute and tiny and fit!!! so good :-)
    Thank you Stacey. I have noticed that my abs are soooo tight from running. I guess that arm swinging motion whittles the waist. It's like I do a ton of sit ups but I don't do any. LOL. Running for the win!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost_ryder
    I will tell you what is wrong with the Cowboys, they are the Cowboys. HTTR!! LOL.
    Hey now!!! Don't make me get you!!!
    This is such a great blog post! I am so happy for you Christie and yes you are cute and tiny and fit!!! so good :-)
    I will tell you what is wrong with the Cowboys, they are the Cowboys. HTTR!! LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann2
    xoxoxo

Respect, Christie!

And let us know how the interview went.
    Thanks Ann. I feel like it went really well. I will know in a week. So I was informed today during the interview that over 250 applied and they only interviewed 25 for 6 positions. So if I get one, I will be ecstatic. It was honestly a privilege to even get interviewed. So fingers crossed!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy1969
    Way to go Christie! AWESOME, AWESOME and AWESOME! You deserve all the good things that are coming your way! I wish you the BEST of luck with your interview for promotion and again thank you for being such a great support on this site. You are helping many people! Make sure you go to Tootsie's when in Nashville! You will love that town. I went there for a football game a few years back, people are fantastic and so much fun to he had.

And lastly, what the heck is the matter with our Cowboys!!?? Switzer has got to hang on to that ball dangit....
    Thanks Tommy! I think it went well and will know in about a week. I will definitely look up Tootsie's. I am pretty stoked to be going. And please don't get me started on the Cowboys. Watching the is like a face smack sometimes. Yikes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydensmomma
    I have a 1sr grader and a 7th grader and I love that I'm not the "fat mom" especially in a town where there are a lot of fit mamas
    Congrats to you!
    Yes. It is so hard to compare yourself to the fit moms that seem to have it together. Now we get to be those moms!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JLPSch
    Congrats on on your hard work and success!!! Love hearing about it!
    Thank you Jen!
    Quote Originally Posted by astallons
    Sending prayers and good vibes your way for the interview!!! Nashville is great, you will love it! So much to do!! It's only about 60-70 miles away from where I live, so that's where we go to have a fun weekend or holiday shopping. Enjoy yourself!! You deserve it!
    Thank you! I feel like it went well and will know next week. I am excited about Nashville. Hope you are having a great week!
    xoxoxo

Respect, Christie!

And let us know how the interview went.
    Way to go Christie! AWESOME, AWESOME and AWESOME! You deserve all the good things that are coming your way! I wish you the BEST of luck with your interview for promotion and again thank you for being such a great support on this site. You are helping many people! Make sure you go to Tootsie's when in Nashville! You will love that town. I went there for a football game a few years back, people are fantastic and so much fun to he had.

And lastly, what the heck is the matter with our Cowboys!!?? Switzer has got to hang on to that ball dangit....
    I have a 1sr grader and a 7th grader and I love that I'm not the "fat mom" especially in a town where there are a lot of fit mamas
    Congrats to you!
    Congrats on on your hard work and success!!! Love hearing about it!
    Sending prayers and good vibes your way for the interview!!! Nashville is great, you will love it! So much to do!! It's only about 60-70 miles away from where I live, so that's where we go to have a fun weekend or holiday shopping. Enjoy yourself!! You deserve it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurel2313
    Christie:
    Happy Birthday! You are beautiful! You are an inspiration to all of us. I look forward to reading your posts to inspire me through my journey! Thanks again for all the great posts!
    Thanks Laurel! I look forward to watching your transformation on your journey to a new and healthy you!
    Yup. Ain't it grand!!!
    Abso-frickin-lutely!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertGal
    Way to go young lady! You are a superstar. Congratulations on all of your endeavors, I know you will succeed in anything you do!

I feel the same way about my sleeve. It is not just a tool, I treat it like a precious stone. Losing 97 pounds would NOT have come off by itself and I had to have this surgery to do that. Our ways of life are changing for the better. I say 60 is the new 40 (as this number is coming my way in another month and a half).

You are so right Lori! We are throwing away 20 years of ugh and getting 20 years of ooh la la!!! You'll be rocking that milestone looking better than ever!!!
    Btw, I once asked my surgeon (who's a general surgeon) what led him to specialize in bariatric surgery. He said, "When I do other kinds of surgery -- to remove or repair body organs or address diseases like cancer -- the patient is just trying to get their old life back, the one they had before surgery. But after WLS patients get to create a whole different and much better life. This surgery changes their lives completely and for the better." He almost cried. No shit. And I definitely cried.
    OMG!! What an amazing man!! I love that!!! It is absolutely true. We get a better life!
    Quote Originally Posted by GigiUSA
    Christie you are such an inspiration!!!!! WAY TO GO GIRLIE!!!!! *Happy Dance* You look amazing and are totally rocking your sleeve. GIANT HUGS TO YOU!!!!!!!

Thanks Gigi! Just loving this new life. Big hugs right back at you.
    Quote Originally Posted by JLPSch
    Yes, 40s are the new 20s! Congrats on on your hard work and success!!!
    Isn't it grand?? No birthday blues for this gal!!
    Quote Originally Posted by astallons
    That's awesome!!! Way to go with your education advancement and your sleeve!! Truly an inspiration!! You look amazing and so happy. :-)
    Thank you!! I am so very happy!!
    Way to go young lady! You are a superstar. Congratulations on all of your endeavors, I know you will succeed in anything you do!

I feel the same way about my sleeve. It is not just a tool, I treat it like a precious stone. Losing 97 pounds would NOT have come off by itself and I had to have this surgery to do that. Our ways of life are changing for the better. I say 60 is the new 40 (as this number is coming my way in another month and a half).
    Btw, I once asked my surgeon (who's a general surgeon) what led him to specialize in bariatric surgery. He said, "When I do other kinds of surgery -- to remove or repair body organs or address diseases like cancer -- the patient is just trying to get their old life back, the one they had before surgery. But after WLS patients get to create a whole different and much better life. This surgery changes their lives completely and for the better." He almost cried. No shit. And I definitely cried.
    Yup. Ain't it grand!!!
    Christie you are such an inspiration!!!!! WAY TO GO GIRLIE!!!!! *Happy Dance* You look amazing and are totally rocking your sleeve. GIANT HUGS TO YOU!!!!!!!
    Yes, 40s are the new 20s! Congrats on on your hard work and success!!!
    Christie:
    Happy Birthday! You are beautiful! You are an inspiration to all of us. I look forward to reading your posts to inspire me through my journey! Thanks again for all the great posts!
    That's awesome!!! Way to go with your education advancement and your sleeve!! Truly an inspiration!! You look amazing and so happy. :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gvn71
    Happy Birthday (belated). You look awesome! Must make you feel super confident. Keep doing what your doing, it's working.

Congrats!
    Thanks Glenn!! I am feeling pretty bad ass!!
    Happy Birthday (belated). You look awesome! Must make you feel super confident. Keep doing what your doing, it's working.

Congrats!
Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast