Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. 28 Weeks?!?!?!-Old Man Booty-Some Friendships Last Forever-

OMG!!! Where has the time gone? Today I am 28 weeks post op. It really flew by. Sitting here in my room all happy and healthy. Sometimes when people call me tiny I think...who are they talking about? Then I realize I am tiny. I haven't been tiny in forever yet here I am....tiny. I look thin. I know I am still technically 3 pounds from being out of the "overweight" BMI but I am calling BS on that one. I don't look one bit overweight. I have to double take almost every time that ...
  2. Friendship-Life After Sleeve-Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!! It has been an amazing journey. My first Mother's Day in a very long time as a normal sized person. It is such a great feeling. Today I got up and we went and did our Sunday routine of my Starbucks and then groceries. My in laws had given me several beautiful flower plants for Mother's Day when we got together yesterday and celebrated. So after coming home I replanted all my flowers into my flower pots. I have not done that in years but since I cleaned out my garage last ...
  3. TMI....Do not read if you are easily offended....a little jiggle giggle!

So I do know I have some extra skin. It doesn't look too bad and so far I can deal with it. Today I thought that my pants were bunched under my leg, it was actually some skin. LOL. At any rate, here is my TMI skin story. So looking in the mirror at my butt and thighs I grabbed some skin and pulled up and let it drop. Kind of laughed. Decided to shake my booty really hard and fast....you should have seen that flapping action that was going on. If I did it fast enough I could actually hear ...
  4. TADAH!!! Goodbye 80 pounds!

Today was the day I officially hit my 80 lb milestone!! Eighty. Freaking. Pounds!!!! I mean, that is the size of a child. My youngest daughter weighs about that. I just lost her....off my body!! I feel so freaking awesome right now. Like the cool kid. LOL.

I will say that I have started to research thigh lift surgery out of curiosity and did not like what I saw. The results did not seem worth the pain, scars, or cost. (Other skin removal such as tummy tuck and arm lift ...
  5. 6 months post op!!!!! And I freaking love my sleeeve!!!

Yes! I was yelling. I mean, who wouldn't be when you are as happy and excited as I am to be hitting this mile marker. Half way through my first year and almost to goal already. Things continue to get easier each day. I am losing very slowly now but that was too be expected. I am just 8 lbs from my goal weight. Not sure when the weight loss will stop. I feel good. I feel healthy. I know that I could go under 120 for my height and probably still look healthy as I am only 4'11". I really ...
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast