Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

saramichelle

1. three up - attitude adjustment

Well fellow sleevers, today I ADDED three pounds to my ticker (must remain accountable and honest with myself). Truthfully, I have rolled along rather happily since surgery. I made a few bad food choices this last week. That being said, I still ate so little of the bad food (so to speak) that I was astounded to step on the scale and be up three pounds! It seems the key to my weight loss is remaining low carb. Has anyone else found this to be true? Even a few crackers and my weight loss ...
  2. naughty foods

Feeling a little guilty... I gave into my lifelong addiction last night and ordered Chinese food. On the bright side, I did eat off of a salad plate so didn't totally make a porker of myself but STILL.... I know the food is calorie dense. Anyone else have a certain something they can't stay away from? What about replacement? any thoughts?
    As it is, I am probably taking all the leftovers to my sister's house. I don't think I can have it in the fridge and not want to eat it. I do great all ...
  3. Happy Holdays Fellow Sleevers!

Here's wishing every one of you a healthy and happy holiday season. Reading about all of your journeys is an inspiration to me and I take lots of comfort in the fact many of us face so many of the same challenges. I am a little nervous about making mistakes this weekend, I have done so well this far.... I guess I just need to keep in the front of my mind that this is a LIFE change and keep away from trigger foods. I am looking forward to reaching my goal weight and just need to keep focus. ...
  4. Incision Sites

Any information anyone feels like sharing on their incision sites is welcome!! Five out of six of mine look great, but the sixth is puckered and horrible. Any thoughts? When is it okay to start using neosporin or something like it? Is there a simple way to be sure there is no infection? OY!!!
  5. 8 days and 8 pounds!

I am down eight pounds in the eight days since my surgery. Really do miss solid foods though!! Can't wait until next Tuesday. Anyone have any good starter food stories or ideas?