Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Gabifg

1. Chills with low grade fever

I have been feeling great thus far. The pain in my abdomen has really decreased so since I can now have milk I decided to stop at Starbucks and get me a chai tea latte (small). A couple of hours later, I started getting the chills. That lasted for about 2 hours and then I got a low grade fever. I took tylenol twice and broke the fever but my questions is, is this a normal reaction?
  2. Unflavored Protein!!!!

Hi Guys,

I am reading more and more about people adding unflavored protein to their clear liquids. Just curious what brand are you all buying? I really want to be prepared for my surgery next week and would like to purchase it this week!

Thanks in advance!
  3. Looking for reputable doctor in Mexico.

Hi Everyone,

I am looking to remove my lapband and get the gastric sleeve surgery. My insurance does not cover barbaric surgery. I had my lapband done in Monterrey with Doctor Rumbaut, he is very good but also very expensive. He charges for the sleeve $161,000 pesos ($8,400 USD) and to remove the lapband another $82,000 pesos ($4,000 USD). Since I have to pay out of pocket completely I al looking for someone cheaper but also reputable.

I came across Doc Almanza but ...