Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Day Three Post Surgery-when do the hicups go away???

Feeling much better and more myself today. I decided to get off the pain meds and stick to Tylenol. I never really needed the pain meds as my surgery was laproscopic. I have not been alieved of my headaches since I left the hospital. I am not sure if it is the aftermath of meds, lack of food, aftermath of surgery, probably a combination of all. I did notice that a side effect of a medication prescribed by my doctor (omeprazole/Prilosec) has headache listed as a side effect. I am still feeling very ...
  2. Day Two Post Surgery

Today was full of emotions. I have never had surgery before and was not prepared for the emotional aftermath part of it. In the hospital, it took me about ten minutes before I could urinate-almost like my body totally forgot or is in shock and confused. The nurses were wonderful and caring, I had to pee about every hour on the hour and I certainly welcomed the pain meds on the first night but gladly stopped them on day two. The nurses were wonderful, truly like angels. I don't have physical pain ...