Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. 8 Days Post-Op

I have survived my first week!! I went in kind of scared on how much my life was going to change post op after a lot of stories I had read about people being super sick after. I woke up from the surgery SUPER sick and immediately went to what the hell did I do. Luckily after the anesthesia wore off I felt great well as great as one can after a surgery. I had a really hard time at first getting the protein and liquids in but as of day 5 I noticed I could get more in not quite as worried about ...
  2. Its Done!!

I had my surgery on 11.22.16. So far all is good amazingly. When they first woke me up I felt like death I've never done well with anesthesia always wake up sick so they gave me extra nausea meds before i woke up didn't help 2hrs later finally the nausea slowed long enough for the journey home. I've been wide awake for what feels like hours now minimal sleep. Lots of back pain in guessing it's the gas? I hope the next few days goes just as well as the last 24hrs fingers crossed. I can't wait ...
  3. Slight Hiccup

Well I'm trucking along on the Pre-Op diet of 2 protein shakes a day 1 healthy meal and as many green veggies I want for almost 2 weeks now (even tho some days I felt like I was starving!) thought I was doing pretty good all gun-ho about it excited until I weighed my self today boy oh boy what a mistake that was. I never weigh my self EVER EVER but I thought what the hell I've done really good no cheating whatsoever. I lost 0 lbs in the last 10 days talk about a crushing to your soul. Just ...
  4. Done to the wire

Well I am scheduled for the 22nd and just got a call my white blood cells are high so now have to go see my reg doc to get a clearance before my surgery. I think I just have a sinus infection and hope this goes smoothly. But now I will be in panic mode until after my appointment on Monday :-( bleh. Fingers crossed!!
  5. Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Ambersnewlife View Post
    Hi I'm Amber & my surgery is scheduled for Nov 22nd just started my pre-op diet. I'm excited and scared to start this new journey.