Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

trwilson75

1. 2 weeks post-op today - total loss: 16lbs feeling icky? is this normal?

Okay, so today is my 2 weeks sleeversary. The first week post-op I felt great... just drinking slow...etc. But shortly after week 1, about 8 days post-op I started feeling pain.. the kind of deep pain like gas pain/stomach cramps, etc.
    I had to start taking my pain meds, that I otherwise had not taken since surgery...
    My drinking is getting easier - but drinking shakes, etc... still makes my tummy a bit ughh.i am learning *the hard way* when I have drank too much -
    I almost ...
  2. Did anyone get sleeved that's under 200lbs?

Did anyone get sleeved that started out Under 200lbs?
    Im at about 180+ and only 5'1".
    I have seen nothing but the scales rise - and all the women in my family are obese.. I have struggled all my adult life to try and keep my weight down..
    but all I see is it moving up.. just like my gram and great gram.. etc..
    Is it wrong for me to want to nip this now?
  3. Did anyone else decide NOT to tell their family?

So, I am doing this with the support of my husband and children - and one of my closest friends. I decided NOT to tell anyone else. They will all know I will be on a weight loss journey, changing my lifestyle, but I have chosen NOT to tell most everyone - to include my mother - I'm afraid (1) she will be judgemental, thinking I am doing this the lazy way and (2) get mad when she can't talk me out of it...

I am embarrassed by my weight - but don't want to be judged for how I help ...