Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Stacy70

1. Drum roll.... Got my date, December 1 st.!!!!

December 1st seems like a perfect date to get healthy!!!! Beyond excited. Love all the support you all give.
  2. Meeting my surgeon within a week!!!

I am so happy, walking on cloud 9!!! Had my last nutritionist meeting today and the surgeons are open for appts ASAP. I was told originally that upon finishing my appts it would take 3 to 4 weeks to get to my surgeon appt. but today she said within a week!!!
    Also I would like to share
    http://alwaysremarkable.emmc.org/Sur...ight-Loss.aspx
    Watch Why Choose EMMC for the surgical weight loss program.

I am confident to be in good hands 🙌
  3. Tomorrow is the beginning of my appointments 😃

I have my first 2 hour nutrition appt tomorrow followed by a one hour physical therapist appt (I didn't even ask why we have to have that appt.). Maybe after these appts things will feel more real!! I can not wait to get to a surgery date!!!
  4. Pretty Excited

I really don't know how this is all suppose to work. I had my primary make my referral, which took her a month 😡. I filled out all the paper work they sent me, went to a mandatory support group meeting that I needed to attend at some point. I thought after that I would get a call from them to schedule an appt. , better then that, today in the mail I received 3 dietitian appts, sleep study apt, physical therapy apt and the psychologist will be calling to schedule. Okay so all these appts ...
  5. What do I do?!?!?

I will try and keep this short as possible. My husband and I have been together for 25 years. I won't say me being obeses is his family's fault but we have adapted there terrible eating habits. His mom died at 64 from type 2 complications, his dad died of heart failure (also type 2) of his 3 sisters, 2 are type 2 and he has type 2 for almost 20 years not controlled. When I first started talking about the surgery he told me it was my choice, now he's saying he doesn't want me to do it and we will ...