Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. 5 months post op - Bathing Suits & Exercise, OH MY!

I will be 5 months post op on the 11th of this month. I have lost a total of 72 lbs. I feel fantastic. My smaller body amazes me every single day.

I went to Florida over vacation. I've never owned a bathing suit. I would always wear a pair or shorts and a t-shirt. I didn't even think about packing a bathing suit this time. I'm just so used to not owning one. When I got down to Florida and sat on the beach in my usual shorts and t-shirt, I began to think about a bathing suit. ...
  2. 78 days post op - the body I always wanted

I've lost a total of 53 lbs since August 11. People are really noticing and of course that feels great. I can eat just about anything I want to, but I can't eat a lot of it.

My scars are pink and very visible but slowly fading. I've been weight training to help add muscle and burn calories more efficiently at a resting state. My waist is tightening up, my calves and thighs look strong. The flab flaps on my arms are becoming smaller. My butt looks less like two pigs fighting ...
  3. 47 Days Post Op - Finally!

At 47 days, I can finally say that my life is normalizing. My energy levels are much better. I've started going to the gym and hiking much harder trails. I feel like my old self again. Finally. Finally.

I turned forty last week. My sister and I got massages and had our feet and toes done. It felt great to take care of myself for a change. However, when I got back home my fiancée and I had a big blow out and called off the engagement. It is sad, but it is the right decision. So, now ...
  4. 35 Days Post Op - No pounds lost this week

I haven't anything this week. In fact, at one point I had gained 2 lbs. How is that even possible? I'm going to chalk this one up to "only the good Lord knows why." I'm not even going to worry about it. Oh well. My body must be messing with me. My body is like, "You want to cut out my stomach? Ok, well I'm going to gain weight. I'm going to mess with you so badly you will paste a fake stomach on the outside of where your old one used to be." Whatever.

5. 28 days post op

The good news is I have lost 37 lbs! People are starting to notice. My clothes are starting to hang on my smaller frame, yet I refuse to buy any new ones. Not yet anyway. I'm feeling like I have a little bit more energy. I found a protein shake called premier protein that has 30 grams of protein in one shake. That has helped me to reach my protein goal of 60 grams a day.

All of my incisions are healed except the pesky lower left one that just doesn't want to close up. It ...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast