Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. I madeeeeeee it!!!!! ONEDERLAND!!!!!

It's one thing to be out of the 3's , then the 2's and nowwwwwwwwww I'm officially in the 1's!! Oh what an amazing feeling! I lost slower than a lot of people and I'm so happy that I am finally here!! It has been such an amazing journey and I'm so Thankful for all of the people I have met here!!! Thanks for all of the advice that you have given me. I love all of the options we have. I mostly follow a diet on most days of high protein-low carb. But the other days I eat small portions of whatever ...
  2. 15 weeks out

Today I hit the 15 week mark!

I'm getting where I need to be little by little and I'm very happy.
    I do have stalls and it's OK. I've learned to roll with them. To not fuss over the scale. I have days where I go up in water weight and come all the way down. I'm still having bathroom issues but my Dr. says it's because my body was used to me consuming large amounts of water before surgery and now that I'm on the daily struggle to chug more than 64 0z from 3 liters is a big change. ...
  3. Having a cold a month after surgery

Hi there,

So I ended up catching a nasty cold. I can't sleep at all because I can't stop coughing and I have zerooooo desire to eat. I forced some liquids down and some soup and that was it. I've had this since the day before Thanksgiving and it only seems to be getting worse. Has anyone caught a cold and if so which medicine did you take?
  4. 50 Grams of Protien Shake! Tasty! Premier Protien.

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to share something I made today.
    a 50 gram protein shake that tastes REALLY GOOD!!

If you love the Premier Protein Shakes like I do, then this is for you!

I took one scoop of the new High Protein Slimfast Mix 20 gram protein and instead of using Milk I mixed in one Chocolate Premier Protein Shake.

I'm only drinking 1 of these a day

1 scoop is 110 calories and the Premier is 160 = 270 ...
  5. Update!

Hi everyone!

Turns out I was super dehydrated and I was back in the Hospital for a full day. They had to give me an UPPER GI cocktail to help with the burning. My stomach is veryyyyyy swollen and I needed lots of fluids.

I feel better now. I'm just taking sips as much as I can and doubled up on the Prilosec which really reduced the burning feeling. I just knew something was off and I'm glad I called in.

Thank you for all of your support! I truly appreciate ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast