Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. I really miss going to my Zumba class

I am only out 3 weeks and I know I cant go to my class yet but I really miss it. That was my stress reliever, my me time, my get-a-way from my children. 3 more weeks!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!
  2. Why i joined this site

When I joined this site I said this is great, I can be with people that did the same thing I did. If I have general questions that I would like someone that has walked through this to answer I don't want to hear no smart mouth answer. Its sad that some people that are on here try to talk to people like they are stupid. I have a bad temper but I have to remember that you cant control what people say and how stupid adults can be. When I was thinking about having this surgery I prayed that the Lord ...
  3. weighing in

I have only checked my weight one time since the surgery. I am afraid that if I check it too much I will disappoint myself if I am not where I feel I should be. week one I lost 8lbs. I don't know where I am now. I can kind of tell the difference with my clothing but I am not sure. How often do you weigh yourself? How often do you recommend me weigh in?
  4. before and after pics with dates

I have been seeing before and after pictures and you all look great, but am I just over looking the dates between these pictures or are you all not posting the dates? Some of you that have already had the surgery and lost weight, when did you really see your weight loss? A month later or what? I want something to look forward to.
  5. I want eggs!!

I am 8 days out of my surgery and i am craving eggs!!!!!!!! Please be honest with me, did anyone cheat after their surgery? If yes, what did you have? How did it make you feel?