Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. New feature - Welcome Wagon System!

Quote Originally Posted by Crisps View Post
    Just realised I can say thanks, this site has been invaluable to me in the last 9 months, just changed my target weight to 145lbs, it's only 5lbs extra to go and will make me feel better when I get there, I have sailed through this without to much trouble, then it has only been minor stuff, I feel very blessed firstly to have been given the chance to have the op secondly to sail through it all, thirdly to have lost so much weight, never in my wildest dreams did I think I would get to this point,
  2. 4 month post op

Quote Originally Posted by Crisps View Post
    Gosh, just realised I am 5 months and 3 days post surgery, how my life has changed in such a short space of time, I have lost over 6 stones in weight, some days I seem to eat slot, some days a bite or 2 and I am done, I have also had a 3/4 week stall unless, I don't care at all, I know it's not anything I am or not doing, it's just how it is, I have you ed the local leisure centre and bought myself a bike, the extra weight will go I just need to work a little harder at it now, keep up the good work
  3. Knickers are too big

Well here I am 12 wks post surgery, over 60lbs gone( YEAH) well I had a hug try on session yesterday and I am into all my smallest clothes I have in my wardrobe, I can not tell you how happy that makes me, by the end of Sept I will need to go shopping, the biggest surprise has been my knickers, when I hold them up they look enormous, I am still wearing them but they are folded over at the top and so look baggy, I am shopping today for new ones, they will be 3 sizes smaller than the old ones, no ...
  4. 10 wks post surgery

Hi everyone, 10wks, where have they gone but it also does like a life time ago, I am now totally 100% recovered from op and doing so well it is scary, I still have bad days where I don't eat enough of drink enough, I am worried about protein so just ordered some shake mixes, my hair is thinning and I don't want it to get any worse.
    WELL my health is great, I am now off the methatrexate and hydroxychloraquin, I am down to 2 pain killers a day, not even sure I need them I will try without ...
  5. Too much

Well yesterday I kept up the fluids and followed my plan an all is well with me and the world.
    I wish you all knew my local area to appreciate how much walking happened yesterday, 6 wks ago I could not walk 300 yards to the end of my road, I also broke my ankle in Jan this year.
    I now realise how stupid I was as I walked over 12 miles in total, I am soooooo paying the price today, my right ankle is so swollen and painful, I am having a bit of a Lupus crisis and can't take my usual ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast