Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Shirl

1. 11-Month Sleeversary whaaaat!?!

Seriously! I'm in denial that 11 months have gone by! Maybe because part if me (and this is something my therapist told me to work on because I feel amazing otherwise!) I may not reach my first weight goal so that makes me feels somesort of way. Head games and stinking thinking make feel like I could have done better. But FUCK that! I am human and unlearning so many food related bad behaviors learned over my lifetime!!! And I need to be proud of the strides I have made in this short period of time! ...
  2. Expanding support and making life long sleeved friends...

Today was a special day! I had an opportunity to meet another Gastric Sleeve Forum member in person, and left me with such a wonderful and hopeful feeling as I looked to the long future ahead and wondered if I would have to experience being sleeved in a nonsleeved world practically alone. I mean there is just so much our nonsleeved family and friends can or are willing to hear. And the forum is a great support system, but it was a blessing and a privilege to actually connect with another sleeved ...