Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

kanderson915

1. 24 days post opt - gym question

Today I am 24 days post opt. I have lost 20 lbs. I have decided to not weigh myself everyday like I have been. It makes me feel sad when I don't lose everyday. I think that has caused me to have unrealistic expectations of my sleeve. So I will only weigh myself on Wednesdays. What I have been able to do Is to fit in clothes that I haven't worn in years. The clothes that just sit in bottom of my drawer. Well I put them on and people have started to notice. I am anxious to get back to the gym. I ...
    Tags: gym Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report
  2. what did you try eating in stage 2?

I am going into my second week and all I have had is broth and water/Gatorade. I hear that some people that got sleeved the same day as me have already started their "mushy" foods. I'm scared to go too fast. What did any of you try and at what time frame. I don't have a nut because I went to mexico to have my surgery done. I don't know who to ask.
  3. sleeved yesterday May 18th

Got my sleeve yesterday. I have an IV in my left arm now and it is very hard to type with one hand. I am drinking very small amounts of apple juice and water. I could not handle the apple juice straight. I hurt my stomach. Everyone has been very nice and attentive to my needs. I was thinking of going to the mall tomorrow but I really just want to go home. L met some really nice people. My point is I'm doing great. I did wake up this morning thinking maybe this was a bad idea but that was because ...
  4. Going to TJ tonight

So today I head down to Mexico. I am so excited! I did so so on the the 3 day per diet. The coffee has been the hardest to get off of. I am down to one cup a day with no energy drinks on pre-workout in the afternoon. I am a girl who loves caffeine. Hopefully by this time tomorrow I will be sleeved and on my way to recovery. My BMI is 29 right now and I do not have any other health problems. I might post some before pictures tonight but I haven't decided. Wish me luck
    Tags: low bmi Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
  5. 5 days pre-op FEARS

I will only be doing a 3 day pre-op diet. I hope that is enough. I am following the instructions from the doctor. OK so here is my fears that have surfaced ...
    1. I am going to Mexico to have surgery by a doctor that has never seen me ( and I have never seen him)
    2. I think I'm crazy
    3. What if because my BMI is on the low side for this type of surgery, the doctor will not take out the "normal" amount of stomach. Thus causing me to have to either go through another ...
    Tags: fears Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast