Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Post Op Nutrition

1. Year two - has it really been this long since I updated?

So here I am in year two and haven't been in this site for months and months. That's how it is, in my opinion, when all is going well. The further you get from surgery, the less of a "patient" you are and the healing turns to a heavily restricted new normal which turns to a newer normal with each passing month. You learn to just be that leaner, healthier person you dreamt about 100 lbs ago. You have a functioning support group in real life. You hone in on those areas of the internet ...
  2. 6 months done - what's the haps?

So, life as a post-bari in my crazy work life continues to be a challenge to my type A givings. What has "gone by the wayside" are my diligent notes and tracking of food nutrients this month. Daily I am tallying in head, but, either don't have the time to put in phone app, phone is dead, data is out or I forget.

How I miss my data this month.

The real issue is always UNDER EAT at this point. There have been days that I think I am ok, then do plug it in and ...
  3. 5 months done - the relearning chronicles

Today is my "official" monthiversary as my surg was on the 31st of May.

I didn't have time for measurements this morning so I'll figure those out later and post them in my on-going stats blog entry.

I thought this time I would capture more about what's going on with my head anyway.

Body-

I am officially down 60.6 lbs since surgery and 77.6 since I started losing again from high weight.

I am in a size 16 across ...
  4. Weeks 19 and 20 of my vida loca

So hey!

Week 6 of my crazy real life of no minutes to rub together and me trying to figure out, still, how to keep healthy habits.

Food:
    Food tracking these last few weeks has been more "can't track" or random choices from MFP that were close enough to what I was eating but not exact...than days of whole food controlled be me. Not really worth it to post stats since so skewed and/or many days were partial tracking or blank. We had a few family ...
  5. 4 Month Summary

So I still grapple with how to count "months" when counting weeks vs your surgery date...but here goes. *note these measurements were taken on day 5 of shark week which is still going on

Surgery was May 31

As of Sept 30th...

Scale: Loss of 53 lbs since surg

Measurements:

Month/Total

Waist -1.75/-6.25

Hips: -2.5/-6

Bust: +1!!!/-3

Underbust: -2/-3.75 ...
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast