Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Muted_Tummy

1. Lessons from a "Slightly Strenuous" Hike

My week 17 snap shot and 4 month reflective summary will be coming. Life is crazy lately. I took an extra shift at work (#3) today and it's sorta slow so I will write THIS entry today over the course of these 6 hours... that I wanted to write. It won't be as edited as it should, but, it will get done.

So here I am. I’m 50 lbs lighter since surgery -70 since I started losing again. Hiking in summer and fall is something I sort of like a lot but my own body stopped me from taking any ...
  2. What's On Your Menu Today?

Quote Originally Posted by Muted_Tummy View Post
    Today's nosh (9/21)...

Bfast: Coffee with Premier Vanilla Protein Shake as creamer, followed 30 min later by 3/4 cup Pumpkin Spice Cheerios - eaten baby pincer grasp style

mid am: Oikos triple Zero

Lunch: 1/2 cup spinach and kale salad with shredded carrots and radish, grape tomatoes, boiled egg and 1 oz shredded organic ham with tbsp. Newman's Own Lite Balsamic

Mid PM: 4 strawberries and 10 red grapes with a lite babybel cheese
  3. What's On Your Menu Today?

What I ate yesterday...

bfast - 3/4 cup Pumpkin Cheerios (in a baggie) and a boiled egg; followed 30 minutes later by Protein Coffee (Coffee with 1/2 Premier Vanilla Protein Shake)

am snack - Oikos Triple Zero Salted Caramel

Lunch: 2 oz Salmon with 1/2 cup Romaine Lettuce and Newman's Own Creamy Ceasar Dressing

pm snack: 4 strawberries and 10 red grapes with one lite babybel cheese

Dinner: 1 home made crab cake (2 oz) with
  4. What's On Your Menu Today?

Yesterday's nosh...

Bfast: Apple Pie Protein Overnight Oats

Mid Am: Oikos Triple Zero Greek and one light babybel cheese

Lunch: 1/2 cup of Beef, Cabbage, Veggie, Orzo "stew"

Mid pm: boiled egg and 10 red seedless grapes---a bit later...two homemade, choc protein energy balls

Dinner: 3 organic chicken nuggets and 1 oz Rosemary Baked Fries

Pre-Bed: One small Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin Spice Swirl Coffee
  5. Week 16 summary

So, week 16 ended but my "month 4" is done after this week. I had a 5 week month to again line up with my monthiversary date of the 31st. I'll do measurements and more global aha moments next week.

Here's the haps....

Scale: -5.4 (BAM)

Nutrition Averages:

Total Calories: 1089 (high 1218; low 824) <--everyday except this Sunday low and another day at 1022, were above 1100.

Carbs: 105g (high 142; low 86)
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast