Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Romandona

1. Need some help and motivation with my scale no longer moving in the down direction!

It will be two years mid March that I was sleeved. I feel great compared to where I was. I lost a total of 100 pounds as of today. as of a month ago it was 110 and I'm slowing creeping back up. I'm scared.

I want to lose another 60 pounds as my bmi is still not in the normal range. Has anyone ever reset their pouch and started to try to lose again when your body has already found a comfortable place?

I need help and guidance from anyone that's been through this. I ...
  2. 9 months out

I would like to wish you all a very Merry Holiday and tell you all how grateful I am for all your posts and advice that I've taken and given.

This source allows so much sharing and when you're feeling stressed and unsure, there is confidence in knowing others have experienced the same.

I'm now 9 months out and just went to the dr. on Dec 20. I'm glad to say that I've lost a total of 103 pounds and feel absolutely fantastic and grateful for this tool that has improved ...
  3. Coming to my 2 month post op

I wanted to share that on May 16 it will be my official 2 month post op. I've had a couple of stalls and I know I probably shouldn't weigh myself everyday, but now it's just a habit. Even with my stalls, I guess overall I've done well. I feel so much better and will have to stop shopping in my closet soon and venture out to the store.

Started at 310
    Pre-op diet, lost 17
    in the almost two months have lost 28.
    Total loss 45 pounds

Amount of confidence ...
  4. My first restaurant dinner out

So Saturday evening we went to dinner with some friends. I was nervous but I did great. I checked them menu ahead of time and planned what I was going to order. I didn't share my "sleeve" with some of these people as some are business friends.

I didn't miss the alcohol and only had water, just tiny sips. There were some appetizers ordered to share. Most of which I could not eat, but my husband ordered braised pork belly. I had two small bites and chewed very well. ...