Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

I don't know if it's stabilization or needing to change things up. I'm trying to change up my calories, eat more fruits and vegetables. I don't have bootcamp right now and have been slacking, I'm going back to weights and am going to look for dance or something to tweak my exercise. That needs to change too so my body doesn't get complacent.
    I will need to go back to the hospital and have a new scan very soon, just to have a better idea of what is my BMR right now and what I should eat. So far even with eating under my BMR (but my last one was done in January) I'm not losing much, so I'm guessing stabilization is also around the corner...
    1400 to 1500 calories. My clinic guidelines say simply eat your protein, dairy, fruits and veggies. I was also instructed to make sure I am eating carbs, but no restrictions as long as I get my protein and stay under 1500 calories.
    What else do you track? How much calories, fat, carbs?
    I average 80 to 100 grams of protein, and 64 Oz of fluid. I use baritastic to track.
    Do you track your macros? Are you getting enough protein and water?
    Quote Originally Posted by Theresa2
    I am not the most flexible, especially in the knees. My boot camp offers Zumba, and they are trying to start a Barre class, it will involve ballet and pilates. I have tried belly dancing, Billy wood and a Latin dance based fitness class.
    Stupid autocorrect it should say Bollywood
    Quote Originally Posted by GigiUSA
    That seems like a great plan. Have you tried Yoga?
    I am not the most flexible, especially in the knees. My boot camp offers Zumba, and they are trying to start a Barre class, it will involve ballet and pilates. I have tried belly dancing, Billy wood and a Latin dance based fitness class.
    That seems like a great plan. Have you tried Yoga?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra3
    New bras!!! that's the best way to celebrate! good for you!
    New bras Yay, but Victorias Secret only $10. cheaper than plus size store.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    Yay! I can tell you that weight is not the end all be all. Definitely go by measurements and how things fit! Congrats on your success!
    Thanks.
    New bras!!! that's the best way to celebrate! good for you!
    Yay! I can tell you that weight is not the end all be all. Definitely go by measurements and how things fit! Congrats on your success!
    Quote Originally Posted by Theresa2
    Boot camp restarts tomorrow. That or its off to try the elliptical.
    I heard really good things about the elliptical. Wish I could try it but that won't be any time soon (still having issues with my double tendonitis). At least I can walk a little more this week, that's progress.
    The last kilos are going to be the hardest to get rid off for sure...
    Wonderful!! boot camp is working!! congrats sleeve buddy!!!
    Boot camp restarts tomorrow. That or its off to try the elliptical.
    Congrats Theresa!! Stalls suck but once you bust through....ah sweet success!! I hope you continue to be successful!
    Thanks. Longest stall for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newlife2017
    Yay!! Congratulations. I just arrived in Onederland this week too. It's very exciting.

You're doing great. Keep up the good work.
    Thanks
    Wonderful!! boot camp is working!! congrats sleeve buddy!!!
    Congrats Theresa!! Stalls suck but once you bust through....ah sweet success!! I hope you continue to be successful!
    Yay!! Congratulations. I just arrived in Onederland this week too. It's very exciting.

You're doing great. Keep up the good work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann2
    Those are some awesome NSVs, as well as weight loss. Congratulations on your much improved health!
    Thanks Ann
    Those are some awesome NSVs, as well as weight loss. Congratulations on your much improved health!
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslieann
    That's fantastic!!! Way To Go!!!
    Thanks
    Congrats!!!
    Thanks
    That's fantastic!!! Way To Go!!!
    Congrats!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kenson
    Congratulations! Today is also my surgiversary!
    Congrats to you too
    Congratulations! Today is also my surgiversary!
    Stupid auto correct. That should read meds
    I will see my surgeon next week, but they told me they want to see me every three months until we move next Summer. Mainly because of my crazy metabolism/deficiencies.
    28% is a really good number! you are doing great!! I'm sure boot camp will be a big help! keep us posted!
    OK. I will post my 1 year weights and measures on Friday. Boot camp is with new personal trainer so Monday will be interesting.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast