Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Theresa2

1. 7 months post

6 more pounds, an inch off my waist and two off my bust. I am into a 1x and a plus size 16 in pants. Looks like the clothes I bought for the summer won't fit next year. More shopping . I haven't fit into these sizes since I finished university. On another note, here in southern Ontario the forecast is for a high of 30 degrees celsius with a humidex of 40 degrees celsius. Yuck!
  2. 6 months clinic checkup

I went to see the nurse and nutritionist at the bariatric clinic today and they are quite pleased with my progress. I am averaging 70g of protein per day 100g of carbs and 70 oz of liquids, and roughly 1100 calories. There are no restrictions on what I can eat. I must be sure to have carbs such as Melba toast, fruit, or crackers with my meals because I am still diabetic. They also increased my vitamin D to 3000 IU daily because it is quite low. All in all I am pleased.
  3. 6 months

This month weight loss slowed, but is still trending downward. I've lost another 3.6 pounds, and I've lost 2 inches off my hips and 2 inches off my waist. I go for my official 6 Month checkup next week and I'll post any new directions then
  4. Canada Day

Wishing all of you a Happy Canada Day with lots of fireworks.! To my American neighbour's - Happy Fourth of July!
  5. 5 months

Time to check in. It's bee 5 months and I am down 65 pounds. I am getting 95% of my protein from food and am finally getting my liquids in regularly. Will be starting water aerobics this week, and bought dumbells to help tone upper arms.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast