Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Theresa2

1. 11 months

This month I lost 2 pounds. I have been working out at "boot camp" twice a week. My personal trainer suggested no more than that for the first two months. I am getting stronger. At first I was only using 5 pound hand weights, know I am up to 10 pounds and am not as out of breath.
  2. 10 months

Last month was a bit of a stall. I lost 3 pounds but nothingbelse. This month I am down 5 pounds and a total of 5.5 inches. Yeah me. I am now eating between 75 and 90 grams of protein. But now that the colder weather is here I am struggling with my liquids. Who would have thought 2 years ago that I would have lost 80 pounds in 10 months. My goal was 100 pounds by my 1st surgiversary and I will be close.
  3. 9 months

Down another 3 pounds this month. No inches lost. On Halloween I start working with a personal trainer. Let's see what the next two months bring. On the bright side I have gone from a size 24 to a size 16, and can now shop in stores I couldn't shop in before.
  4. Happy Thanksgiving!

It is Thanksgiving Day in my home and native land. Mat your blessings be abundant and your sorrows fleeting.
  5. 8 months

Not a lot to report this time. I lost 3 pounds this month, no real change in my measurements. Went away this past weekend for a wedding and probably ate more than I should (not so much volume as calories.) Plus didn't get too much exercise because most of August was in high 30s plus humidex into low 40s.
    On the funny side, I couldn't figure out why my bust measurement hadn't really changed - I'd gone down a band size but up a cup size. Basically I went from 44D to 42DD, which isn't ...
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast