Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Pam G

1. I'm....thin?

I've officially shed 78 lbs.

Today is the first time I'm actually feeling.....normal. Not quite "thin", but no longer obese.

I tossed my last pair of big undies today cause I found myself trying to stuff them into my jeans and it was uncomfortable having my panties in a bunch...(ha, see what I did there?)

I've gone from an 11 to a 9 in undies. From 2xl to L in scrubs. And I bought a pair of men's jeans in a 32x32 cause my legs and butt are ...
  2. Staff Thanksgiving Potluck

Staff Thanksgiving Potluck today! I did pretty good. Didn't sample everything, but took only the things I really like and just a tiny bit. Ham, dressing, squash, gr bean cass, mac n cheese. And just bites of dessert: punkin pie, apple pie...didn't try anything that wasn't homemade. Snagged a piece of choco-flan cake for later today.

Carbs be damned!

And finally....someone brought Coke Zero!!! Every year, there are no sugar free drinks.
  3. Blood pressure NSV

Ok, so today was my second time out of the house on my own. Went to the grocery store. I immediately took my bp when I went in then again on my way out. It was perfect! And no dizziness...a bit weak, but I've been lazy for nearly a month, what do I expect?

I used to take 100 mg of Metoprolol AND a diuretic twice a day. I only took 1/2 of a metoprolol and I haven't taken a diuretic in several days.

I think if I lose more poundage, I might be able to get off the ...
  4. Under 240!

Today I weighed 238! The first time in forever that I've been under 240!

I was 235 when I got married in 1987...wow.

I don't want to change my ticker yet, though, cause it may go back up, but still.

I can't believe it!!!
  5. Holy Tiny Tummy, Batman!

It's been 9 days since Ty was born, and all I've done is complain about how awful I've been feeling.

Well, let the record show, that half an hour ago, I washed dishes and didn't get dizzy!

My fever is pretty much gone and the coughing fits are getting fewer and farther between!

This evening is the first time I've felt anything at all resembling "getting better".

My husband and daughter made soup, which I put into the vitamix and ...
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast