Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. One Year Surgeversary!!!!

And just like that!! Boom!! One year already!!

My highest weight was 192, as of this morning i am 120 lbs !! I am a size extra small in tops and a "0" in jeans!! My BMI went from 36 to 22. I have never been this small. I was 115 lbs when I was 18 but still a size 6. I've lost all my curves but I am happier and a better person now! This surgery literally saved my life and saved my marriage! Sad but it's true, in a way my husband seems to like me better in bed, then again ...
  2. Going back to basics! Anyone wants to join me??

Almost 8 months post op and I must confess I have been doing so many bad food choices lately. I feel sometimes I can eat more and more, sure it hurts but nothing that will stop me from doing it.
    My lowest weight was 130 lbs and my body seems to be happy there. I am 132 lbs now and go up and down to 130 again and again.
    I am happy where I am now, size 4 in jeans and XS tops but I keep thinking I want to lose more just in case I gain later on I'll have a few lbs to play with. Then ...
  3. 6 Months surgeversary and enjoying life!!

I am beyond thankful for my sleeve!! It's definitely been a learning experience ! It's only been 6 months and I'm already so close to my dr's weight goal (115 lbs). I am 133.5 as of this morning. That is a 57 lb loss!! At times it feels like I'm losing slower than others but it's only because I don't have much more left. I've got 18 more lbs in the next 6 months, so doable!!

I have lost my butt (lol) and have some loose skin in my lower abdomen. I've been thinking of getting a Brazilian ...
  4. From Extra Large to Small in 5 months! I am over the moon!!

I recently got a new job, better position which kind of requires me to dress up a bit more. I've been wearing some size 8 pants and yesterday my husband told they looked too big on me, so we went shopping for an outfit today. Holy cow!! I am a comfortable size 4 in pants and a small top!! I am so happy!!
    I have lost 53 lbs and weight loss has slowed down but I am so okay with it. I am 137 lbs, I know I'll break the current stall so I'm not sweating it !!

Hope everyone is doing ...
  5. 50 lbs lighter!!

I weighed 139.8 lbs this morning, that is 50 lbs lost since surgery ( about 21 days from my 5th month surgeversary) I am so happy!! I cannot be any happier and grateful to God that this new journey has been great !!