Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

densol

1. In hospital - had boob lift, tummy tuck and arm lift !!!

OMG ! If I say so myself I look absolutely amazing ! The surgeon ( World renowned Mr Rob Winterton who operated on Lisa Riley for the documentary and other stars ) is delighted with the results ! He was grinning from ear to ear as we looked at my pert little boobies, totally flat tummy ( hip bone to hip bone ) and tiny non flappy arms.
    Virtually no pain and perfect care at the BMI Highfield Rochdale. Hopefully this good progress will continue and I have my bestie coming to look after me ...
  2. Long time no see !! Down 162 pounds :)

Hi everyone

Its a long time since I posted ! Ive been really really busy enjoying single life !

Single life means dancing and fun so the weight has continued to drop off.

Im 173 pounds now. My target is 167 as at my heaviest I weighed 335 - so effectively losing half my body weight. Obviously Ive got some loose skin all over - so I reckon without that Id be at target.

I still dont see how slim I look when I look down at myself but others ...
  3. Finally 120 pounds post op and 148 overall !

Now this next 10 pounds really took a long time to come off !! Ive been straying and making bad food choices and going up and down by 5 pounds since before Christmas but a bout of severe sickness and upset stomach last week has really reset my pouch !

My weight is falling off again and my restriction is super tight again Im taking advantage of this by being super strict. Im off to WDW and cruise at the end of next month and I want to get a few more pounds off for that
  4. wow that went fast 110 + lost

Ive been a tad tardy in posting this !

Last week I hit the 110 pounds lost since my operation and 141 pounds now lost overall. Worst weight was 335 and operation weight was 307. I now weigh 194 and its coming off fast as Im more active the smaller I get.

Here are some before and after ----->

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slim hall.jpg 
Views:	735 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	26385

Name:	slim face .jpg 
Views:	734 
Size:	132.3 KB 
ID:	26383

Name:	fat image .jpg 
Views:	734 
Size:	96.1 KB 
ID:	26384

Ive just come back from holiday in Vegas, Grand Canyon and ...
  5. I hit ONEDERLAND !!!

Just a quickie update as Im supposed to be packing and going on holiday today !! Off to San Fran, Vegas and LA. Im from the UK so its a big trip ! Lots of walking - so hopefully my Fitbit will register some big numbers :-)

Anyway - Sat I found myself in Onederland !! 199 pounds My biggest was 330 pounds and I was sleeved at 307 pounds on Jan 16th. I am well pleased and hope I lose more weight on holiday with all the walking and limited alcohol ! Lol xx

Good luck ...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast