Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

oh my!!! good for you i also cant wait to have mine lifted! so exciting
    Woohoo! How exciting. I can't wait to get my boobies done.
    Gawd girl, i just had a look at your before and after pics!!!!!! You stunner! Good on you, you have done so well and I hope the recovery continues well. You look fabulous I'm sure :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoey101
    I don't know I just go back and forth and have cold feet.
    I'm with you here. I have an appointment next month with a plastic surgeon, my bariatric surgeon told me it was time too but I do feel scared. I know that my tummy tuck has to be done because my muscle issue is really a problem sometimes and I can't be as active as I should until it's repaired. But the down time is really long and I can't just take one month off when starting a new position....we'll see I might start with those bat wings first (one week off only)...
    That's AMAZING! And you look absolutely beautiful! I remember when you started out and it's just incredible how much weight you've lost. I get the fear and back and forth about the cosmetic surgery because I'm right there with you. I was so pumped to get my boobs done and recently my Husband had a major back surgery and 5 weeks later he's still out of work and sleeping in the recliner in our living room. This definitely did not go as well as we had hoped so I think to myself that his surgery wasn't elective and has honestly turned our world upside down. So when I think about having a surgery that isn't absolutely necessary what happens if that doesn't go well and I didn't even have to have it done. I don't know I just go back and forth and have cold feet. I wish you the best of luck if you decide to get anything done, I'm just a big chicken right now and think once this is all over and life is back to normal I'll probably be back on board to get them done. Please let me know if you decide to do anything and how it goes.
    You look fantastic!
    Yes!!! Keep it up and check in every now and then��
    That is freaking amazing!!!! You are such an inspiration.
    You've done amazing! I agree... my arms are what really need help, but I do not foresee surgery in my future. I look fine in clothing but I wear tanks a lot because it's hotter than hell here in the summer and flabby skin or not, I'm wearing my tank tops!!

Keep up the good work!
    You've done amazing! I agree... my arms are what really need help, but I do not foresee surgery in my future. I look fine in clothing but I wear tanks a lot because it's hotter than hell here in the summer and flabby skin or not, I'm wearing my tank tops!!

Keep up the good work!
    Awesome work! You knocked the ball out of the park!
    well congrats to you on your success. keep up the work
    Amazing! Congratulations to you!
    Congrats on your amazing success!
    amazing!
    Wowzers!! You look amazing! Congratulations! If you feel half as amazing as you look...you're a definite success and an inspiration to me as my worst weight is similar to yours.
    You look amazing. Congratulations!
    Awesome results!!! And wow what a transformation. You don't even look like the same person!
    So happy for your success. I am approaching 6 weeks post op. Doing well. So nice to see you have has done so well. You really transformed yourself. You look happy and sounds like you are enjoying life. I made a trip a few years back to the grand canyon and it was a real highlight. I hope to go back and this time walk down into the canyon.
    You look amazing. your pictures are beautiful. Keep up the wonderful work
    Aaaw thank you everyone !
    Keep posting! You inspire the crap out of me!!! I'll take all inspiration/motivation I can get.

Seriously, thank you.
    Oh my gosh you look amazing. I am on day 7 of the pre opp diet. My surgery is on Dec 12, 16 . Thank you for sharing
    You look gorgeous!!! Woman, you were born to be skinny! I so love your hair!
    Good job!
    LOL! You are rocking your sleeve, Denise. That's just an amazing success story.

Thanks for sharing all this. BTW, you are gorgeous!
    You look amazing! Congrats!
    You look absolutely fabulous! congrats on your accomplishment!
    You look amazing!! Congratulations on your journey!
    Hey Denise!

I love love love your photos! and such great news!! congrats!! 110 pounds wow!

I'm a little behind where I thought I would be at that point but that's ok. November was not easy, I had the flu, then pollution was really bad and my asthma kicked in! I still managed to lose a little weight even with the medication...happy I did not gain any weight like in June!

For Christmas we should be in Japan eating fish...no cake for us;-)
    wow. good job. you're looking faaaabulous, dahling. But more importantly, you're healthier.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast