Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Sandra3

1. 18 month post-op, last time I see my team!

Yesterday was my last post-op at the hospital. A little sad I must say, to say goodbye to my amazing surgeon and his lovely team. They all have been great since the start of the journey, for sure I will miss them but we promised to stay in touch!

My doc was very happy about my progress. My body composition does show that I've been losing more fat and no muscle which is great. I did ask him if it was going to be doable to achieve my goal, he said it could take one more year but I'm ...
  2. What to wear...

We have an official function in about three days and looking at my closets, I'm seriously running out of "formal clothing". I mean I still have Summer suits I could wear but that's just a few and I'm wearing always the same thing lately (in between two sizes) and realized that many long dresses are too big now so I can't even wear those plus most are just not for the right season (that season called sauna).

I should be happy because lots of stuff are baggy, instead I just ...
  3. What the health

Watching the documentary "What the health" on Netflix....I don't know what we should eat anymore!!!
    If even cheese, eggs, fish, milk are bad....not much left...

The cheeseburger law??what the heck!!

Let me know what you think if you have time to watch it...it's very disturbing..