Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Quack quack

Two months ago, a wild duck established camp on our patio, in the concrete flower boxes. We didn't see her right away because the was hidden in the flowers, but when she was discovered we could see 12 eggs in her nest.

One month ago, 11 ducklings were born, one egg didn't hatch properly, and two ducklings died early, they were smaller and not walking well, I guess they had some kind of genetic issue.

Tomorrow, nine ducklings turn one month old!
    Since we live ...
  2. Day 13: complications

On Wednesday early evening, I had a friend over, we were walking in the garden when I suddenly had a really acute belly pain. Was so weird! It started around 6PM, when I was drinking water.

My last small meal was at 4 PM, dinner at noon etc..so I went first to the ER next to home, then after two hours, since they were doing nothing, I remembered my surgeon wrote his mobile number on one of the script, so I called him.

I could barely talk the pain was so bad, he said ...
  3. My rescue surgery

After months of pain and suffering I finally got my surgery Friday, five days ago.

My sleeve was working fine and my weight great until (long story short for those who didn't follow) my monthly very heavy bleeding became so bad I became very anemic, got several issues from it, I got several infections in October, then from lung infections asthma started, then it became hell.

During a really bad series of asthma attacks I had huge pain in the chest on Nov 7, a few ...
  4. Surgery on Friday!!

After meeting with two new surgeons in May, I saw again one of those two on Monday, but at the same time also organized an appointment with an other "rescue" surgeon, but this time working in a private hospital.
    Long story short, I always preferred going for public hospitals but couldn't cope any longer!!

When the fourth surgeon (public) said "it was going to be complicated and I needed to do more exams" ....then she said I was going to have surgery in October ...
  5. Back on PPI-pain after 5 days...argh!!!

So...I couldn't make it to 7 days! H2 was not strong enough...shame...

Early Sunday, reflux was so so bad I decided to go back on my PPI...and had to take 80 mg at first, it was soooo bad.

Today, after a long discussion with my friend (pharmacist) and an other (less interesting, he only talks about meds) with my cousin, also pharmacist, I finally decided to try an other approach.

Since my last research does show that the hernia is raising my stress level ...
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast