Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Sandra3

1. Ready? go!! exercise starts in two weeks!! yeah!!

I had my one month post-op this morning (hysterectomy to stop hemorrhages)
    so far I'm doing great, still little pains but no more bleeding.

The surgeon seemed very happy about all the scars and cleared me to start (finally!!!!) my exercise routine in two weeks!! Counting the days!

Pathology report was good too. I'm very glad I did follow my instinct and went for the "full surgery" and not the conservative. Because the report did show several issues ...
  2. Update!

I came back yesterday from the hospital, had my first surgery (partial hysterectomy) on Friday.
    It took may be three hours but the surgeon did a great job, with the help of the Da Vinci robot.....and many other people...
    It was tricky since adhesions are all over the place and it takes time to cut it all. But no more hemorrhages for me from now on!! What a relieve! He also made a repair on an hernia.

Since it was an endoscopy surgery, I'm still having the gas pain in ...
  3. 3 years

Hello friends!!

When I reached two years I was happy that my surgeon's goal/prediction was reached, I felt great besides a few hick ups...life was good...

My 3 years anniversary was a few days ago but I was in no condition to communicate. This time it's different.

I just came back from a one week at the hospital for tests, and since they asked me to stop the PPI for the tests, I became even more sick, my asthma was so out of control I had so see the pneumologist ...
  4. Happy about gaining!!!

Hello friends!!

On Wednesday, I was not that happy when the scale showed a 4 pounds gain. So grand total was 24 pounds, I could see it was spiraling, I usually never take cortisone that long and since I felt better decided to stop the treatment.

I saw the pneumologist yesterday, had tests, and she confirmed my lungs are healing!!
    I gained back I liter!!! yeah!!! so happy for once about gaining!!!

But after the tests, she said she wanted to increase ...
  5. It's not 5 pounds, or 10...it's 20!!!!!

Oh my!!!!
    I'm so mad, but at the same time was expecting it.....
    So my pants suits don't fit anymore....I knew bad news were coming my way..
    I wanted to wait until my treatment was over but could take months...so I decided to face the scale today : 20 pounds!!! gained since like October!!

Last New year's eve I was sick, when to the ER, got strong cortisone, gained like 10 pounds, my suits was tight but I could wear it...lost it in about 4 or 5 months, but I could ...
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast